|St. George's Hospital
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
St. George's Hospital is a Hospital in the beautiful suburb of Ridleybank, which is located in central Malton.
One neat-o fact about it is that its next to the Mobile Phone Mast for the suburb.
St. George's is the oldest hospital in the entire city of Malton and the founding hospital of Ridleybank's entrenched medical structure. Opened in 1696 as an apothecary, the building is currently in its fourth incarnation and has a long legacy of medical history, particularly with viral diseases such as influenza and pinkeye.
Being listed as a TRP, this Hospital's cade levels should remain at VSB+2 at all times. However, this is not always possible due to the actions on the suburbs 'other inhabitants'.
||Malton Hospitals Group
|This hospital is currently not registered with MHG. If you want to run it, go ahead, but please register.