GCM Radical Redeemers
From The Urban Dead Wiki
GRR! was started by some more fanatical GCM members. It works with secrecy under the name of Game-Cavemen. All it's members are or were part of GCM. This group however is NOT officially part of GCM and should not be mixed with it.
To exterminate those who...
- Never attack your fellow members, unless they fit under one of the three main purposes.
- Never attack the members of GCM, unless they fit under one of the three main purposes.
- Never hurt a bunny. Bunnies are cute and eat carrots and salad and other green stuff...
- Try not to attack other PKers. More we kill them, less total killin' gets done.
- Have fun! That's a fu***ng order.
We currently only accept Finnish people to join, but don't worry! In GRR! we know, that it's not YOUR fault that you weren't born in Finland, it's your parents. Anyway... If you think you are cool enough to join us, or just wanna help to protect bunnies, then it's you lucky day! We have recently started a support group called GRRi for those not lucky enough to be us. If you think there's something you could do for us (or for the bunnies) then leave you application on our discussion page. It's completely free!
Alliance formed on later half of February with the following terms...
- Mutual non-aggression pact. We won't attack you and via versa.
- Military aid to another when attacked with no good reason. Tho one can ask for aid in any possible scenario, but there's no preasure to obey.
- We won't decide what another can or can't do. We are not responsible for the actions of another.
- If there will be some big disagreements and/or hostilities between us, then this alliance has to be canceled least half a month before any acts are taken.
- Both groups MUST OBEY THE RULES!
This is the list of all people recently redeemed by our group. Older kills can be found at the History of Redeeming.
GRR! only kills for a reason. Random kills on Feral Undeads or just some other annoying people are not added here. Same goes to any kills done while zombified.
Oh hell no! 19th of April we were hit by 3 members of TSL on our sanctuary of Remfry Bank. Before this we shot what we found, but we didn't really look for them. Well.. That's over now.
PS. Note that there were few kills before we officially started the hunt.
- tessutit was put down by vuksi (April 20th 2007)
- xrayer was banned from a mall by Niilomaan (April 22nd 2007)
- xrayer was revivified so he could meet Eemeli (April 23rd 2007)
- tessutit was dumped out by Eemeli (May 7th 2007)
- rocket launcher wasn't prepared for Eemeli (May 9th 2007)
- Nerull's Chosen got to the bad side of Niilomaan (May 12th 2007)
More kills will be posted as soon as possible. (Some kills might be missing from the list.)