CORAM/Talk Archive 2011
Hello all, i am the commander of the former group TACS, a once controlling survivor group of the Lukinswood area. We unfortunately fell to dis-array awhile back however will be rebuilding our forces within Lukinswood to try and become a major contributor of the suburb once again. I do apologize for writing this here, however was not sure where else to place it. We would like to have an alliance with your group to help try and further assist the Lukinswood suburb and hopefully the Malton city as a whole. Please visit our wiki page Tactical Assault Containment Service and post on our forums, we will be completely over hauling our wiki and forums so please be patient. Thank you and we look forward to a response...—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Reaper37 (talk • contribs) at an .
- As head wiki lurker of CORAM, I hereby accept your request for alliance on behalf of the group. It's good to hear TACS is returning. I remember you guys when I first came to Lukinswood. It will do the burb good to have another group around. Let us know if you need anything, particularly if you need help revamping TACS' wiki page. ~ 04:30, 2 January 2011 (UTC
I am glad to hear. I do appreciate your offer with the help and will definitely keep you informed regarding any that is needed. Over the next couple days, i am going to try and get everything up and running and will definitely keep you informed with our progress. I look forward to the coming days of zombie head bashing.... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Reaper37 (talk • contribs) 04:43, January 3, 2011.
Why are all of our alliances so anti-zombie? Can't we just get along? While we do only allow the living to broadcast (a leftover of outdated biases, I'm sure), I feel that CORAM should move past this pulsism and incorporate a more neutral, open-minded stance. Or at the very least, ask Zolam to stop shooting me. :( --Shatari 09:06, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- We've tried to be zed-friendly but they don't seem to respond in kind. And as for Shatari's dualism, well Zolam's an Ackland lover and takes no prisoners -- ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 18:50, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
Hey, are the fatties gonna join Barhah Bowl? Or Rakewell maybe? Team 1 neeeeeds you. ~ 19:26, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
- Wow, just read that zombieball page, so confused... Not sure about real-time play, especially while over here. When's the next manhunt? -- ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 20:08, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
There is a manhunt ongoing right now but sign-ups are over. The next one I think is Axe Hack's Manhunt 4, but no date announced yet. The real-time aspect of Zombieball mostly applies to the defilers and safties. We still need o-line and defenders, which can play pretty much whenever is convenient for them. ~ 20:14, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
There are only two of us atm, but we're coming to help. Lemons aren't fans of zergs and are gonna try and restore the EBS to its rightful glory. --06:44, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
- Luv u DDR! x -- ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 07:59, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
Can I request a transmission? "Dear Zolam: I have all day. -Shatari" --Shatari 10:25, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
- No probs, just did it for you. -- ϑanceϑanceℜevolution 11:10, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! Perfect timing. :D --Shatari 19:51, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Hello all of CORAM,
Rebuilding efforts for TACS are proceeding, we have re-established our old HQ in the Madill museum and are working on our forums and soon our wiki as well to update everything. We would like to extend an invitation to CORAM to use our forums for communications. We have set up a forum section for CORAM to use for communications with TACS, as well as use for your team to communicate back and forth if you like. The directory on our forums for your section will be Tactical Assault Containment Service->Joint Operations->Allied Forces->CORAM, and a direct link URL is http://z8.invisionfree.com/TACS/index.php?showforum=51.... Again this is for use primarily with communications between CORAM and TACS, but can also be used for comm's with your team. Please be sure to register with the forums as the only ones who should be able to view your section are admins and members. Please let us know if there is anything you need...Reaper37
- Cool thanks for starting a subforum. I'll check it out. CORAM doesn't typically do a lot of metagaming but a subforum might come in handy from time-to-time. ~ 07:06, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
Nope i understand, even if you dont use it for your group, as i mentioned you can post there if you need to contact TACS for any reason. Reaper37 12:00, 24 January 2011 (GMT)
The Killer croc = PKer
The Killer croc, who had been sitting in the building for a few days- I think- and out of nowhere PKed me, Mister Alpha. Please add him to the PKer list/Blast his ass.
Noises from the RP
Hey I'm at our RP and heard some bellowing and groaning coming from the building. Everything ok up there? I took a peek and saw 6 outside the doors. If shit is getting bad I might just might spend some time undead and scout Luk's for a while. ~ 19:17, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
Jumped out a window-
- Ms. Alpha, I'd like to point you to the section of our main page where we claim to be civil to other groups (sheesh). Now get back in there and take your raping. Make your group proud. ~ 22:10, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
- If it helps at all, I have members of TACS in CORAM getting raped as well, we want to show our suburb pride, :)... Anyhow, the cades at CORAM are currently at VSB with one zed inside. UPDATE, No zeds inside, one was revived by survivor, cades at VSB still. -Reaper37 17:47, 27 January 2011 (GMT)
I'd prefer to keep my butt from having any foreign substances in it, thanks. Also, I dont want to die on someone elses terms, meaning if I'm gonna die, I'ma do it in style.
I'll come back once rezzed. [-alpha]
- Four tildes, Alpha. You just have to type four tildes at the end. --Shatari 05:13, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
Or juz press the button -- ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 10:08, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
Allllright...Like this? God I hate wikis. What the shit is the break button?--Mister Alpha 10:33, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
We're my first Guinea Pig
|The following inclusion page(s) in your group space are transcluded on the wiki but are not linked anywhere:|
|As such, a new category has been created for your group and the above page(s) have been linked there. Feel free to use the category however you wish, but please do not remove the links to these page(s). Keeping them linked will help with wiki maintenance.|
The Dead are coming
The Dead have risen and they're moving happily to Lukinswood. It looks like they're making their way through Molebank now and should be in our neck of the Wood pretty soon. Be on alert. According to the stats page, The Dead have over 1200 members! ~ 15:53, 5 April 2011
- f u c k t h e d e a d -- ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 16:39, 5 April 2011 (BST)
- Oh, please do! It was such a downer to die a virgin. ...Oh, you mean their group. :( --Shatari 23:03, 5 April 2011 (BST)
- Probably got bored hanging around CORAM with nobody to grief and sought other targets. ~ 07:26, 26 April 2011
- Thanks DDDDRRRRRR. Always good to hurt that fuckhole, although when they're in L'wood bothering Coram we keep them alive, a lot less hassle when alive. The VGAz should really have bigger targets than us. Anyway, seems Malton is gonna be 100% zed soon with this Deadly infestation... All my zeds are being pacifists in the hope that it will somehow make some difference... XXxx ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 11:14, 26 April 2011
CORAM's ass is still being firmly occupied by the green menace that plagues all of Malton. What should I do? Mister Alpha 19:44, 11 May 2011 (BST)
- Enjoy being undead for once? Party at Mester? Reenact the Star Wars movies as zombies? Follow The Dead around and insult their mothers? I'm game for whatever. ~ 20:04, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
Yeh, even when we get rev'd it's a short existence before death reappears. With Malton now 83% zed we may as well just do something else to do for a while. I've been ZKing to keep our usual haunts empty. Every time I get a rev I try to repair any empty buildings too, as this keep the Repair Costs down. Wonder what will happen if the % keeps climbing, guess Kevan will ammend a few search percentages or rev costs or summin. ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 22:21, 11 May 2011
- The ratio will probably bottom out soon. We may even start to see survivor numbers climb slightly before long. It'll be a war of attrition with zed getting bored with nothing to kill and harmanz no longer logging in because revives are too rare. Of course, the game can still be fun for survivors when they're dead it just takes a shift in thinking. I smell an event. ~ 22:30, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
I can't Stand playing Zombie. So I keep trying to get a foothold. But at this point i might just get myself needled and stay down till this clears past. We really need to be able to kill zeds easier. - Dean Dino.
Sohey, that's what I'm gonna do. Just got Rez'd by a spaceman, and am gonna wait until some of the nearby buildings get fixed up. Mister Alpha 20:26, 13 May 2011 (BST)
Can anyone explain to me what the hell is happening in this city? There isn't a single safe point ANYWHERE in the entire town. Is there some organized super event going on? Or has everyone just given up? Dean Dino -- 5/16/11
- Yeah, there is a mega-horde of zombies called The Dead that have ruined nearly every burb in the city. Zombie to survivor ratio is now at the highest it's ever been (about 5:1). ~ 19:00, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
Maybe we should just embrace our new zombie overlords... or, well...fuck that. I'll just take a grounded nap up until our current overlord - Kevan- fixes this shit.
Has anyone checked Coram's repair cost? We should try and get it up again just to reset that. If we can - Dean Dino 5/17/11
- It was repaired and lit a couple of days ago but the cades were gone when I stopped in. It's probably at 2 or 3AP right now. ~ 18:41, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
I decided I was sick of the ground, so now I'm in that Junkyard with an infection and a guy named GI JOE. Cmon, Coramites, get up and join me. Mister Alpha 20:06, 22 May 2011 (BST)
Well, i got sick too, and hurt, and smashed too! I've been trying to sing, but being a zombie doesn't help. Almost no one understood my thriller dancing... zeds suck! I've seen a lot of zeds sleeping on NT buildings... i think that gave them the advantage. Someone was making a protest about the zed thing, by making a gazillion accounts like "udbebrokenXXXX", and "fix your damn game" as description. I think Kevan kicked them out, because their group doesn't show on stats page, they were like 2400 members.. As soon as i get revived i'll go home, with all the beer i can get.... oh, and some revives too --Hiras 18:53, 24 May 2011 (BST)
Okay, I'm dead again. Mister Alpha 20:42, 24 May 2011 (BST)
- Lukinswood ( and surrounding burbs) isn't an easy place to survive right now. Seems we're too close to the Dead's home turf. Surviving in the east has been a lot easier for my alt, although I wouldn't recommend heading that way right now. Just hang in there. We'll be spamming the airwaves again before long. ~ 03:40, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
Because I refuse to die, and am to dumb to care. I just repaired and cadided CORAM. For as long as it lasts. -Dean Dino 5/25/11
Nice work. Now if only I were alive to see it. If someone would kindly poke me with a needle, I can get up there and SAVE US ALL BECAUSE I'M THE SUPREME SAVIOUR OF CORAM SENT DOWN BY KEVAN AND ALL THAT...or not. Either way, please save me?
awkard is back
we should have a party.
The Dead Again
Again that bunch of zeds lurking around our building. They are boring, they don't even say a word when killing people, not to mention their smell. Thanks guys for the constant revives, almost every building is being destroyed. I'm staying here, if i'm going to get killed, at least will be at home. --Hiras 14:33, 24 June 2011 (BST)
The Dead have rotters on our preferred RPs so you may need to hike a bit for a needle. I wish they would just leave us to our building and go harass some trenchers who care. --Dean Dino 15:17, 3 July 2011 (BST)
Guess what semi-useless pretend-badass asshole is back?
Mister Matt Motherfuckin' Alpha
Mister Alpha 01:11, 23 July 2011 (BST)
- Wundaful! Oh, seems we have a load of back-up arriving this weekend, DEM et al. ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 11:42, 23 July 2011
- Yeah, same fucker got Zolam today. He may still be inside Stagg. ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 10:51, 24 July 2011
- Done. Now drop a FAK on me plzandthnx. ~ 15:16, 29 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, great pistol work! You're now free from infection. ▧ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 15:44, 29 August 2011
- Sending you good luck vibes from Ridelybank. Hope you guys enjoy your Halloween in L-Wood. ~ 15:48, 27 October 2011 (UTC)