From The Urban Dead WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Let the Clubbing Commence
|Class: Civillian||Favorite Equipment: Shotgun, pistol||Status: Active||Group: Non affiliated, STARS Hunter||Hangout: East/West Greyside||Current Level 41||Character Profile|
|"One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god."
This user is a PKer and supports the act of Player Killing.
Who is the Baby Clubber, you may ask?
- One cannot explain the Baby Clubber. I just exists. But what do I exist for?
- I started in Malton as a zombie, harassing West and East Grayside. Knocking down doors and clawing |at survivors, I slowly gained XP and was enjoying the harman harmbargars that were there. Until one |day, fate changed everything. Some silly person decided to revive me.
- A mistake to be regretted to this day.
- I was alive again. Not able to remember anything about what happened before the outbreak, I |stumbled around Grayside. Eventually he found his way into a building, but subsequently fell out a |window. Yeah, not exactly smart, but hey, I was just revived, so give me some slack. Anyway, back |as a zombie, I again shambled about Grayside, breaking down barricades and looking for snacks. |After being revived, I had somewhat more awareness, more sentience than I did before. He could |think, albeit a very limited amount. I realized how good the zombie life was. But again, I was |revived.
- This time I was revived by a member of STARS, the Special Tactics and Rescue Squad. I was quite |unhappy. I was enjoying my time as a zombie. So I scrounged up a shotgun and took them out. |That's when I felt it. The urge, the calling. I ENJOYED it when I shot him, the blood splattering |on the walls. More so than clawing them as a zombie. I felt it in my bones. I was to become a |rogue, a player killer who targeted anyone.
- I started off with just random targets. I killed whoever I fancied. But soon, STARS took note of |this. I was killing on their territory, and they didn't like it. So one of them took me out, all |in the name of justice. But I wasn't to be denied the pleasure of killing, the thrill I felt each |time I pulled the trigger. So I made sure I was revived.
- After I was revived, I knew my mission: to seek out and kill all members of STARS. It was not an |easy task. STARS was numerous, and I was but one person. But I began learning who was a member, |and after a week, I made my first kill. Then I communicated with STARS. I told them I would be |hunting them down, and they better not drop their guard. As soon as they did, I vanquished one of |their group. Sure, they have managed to kill me, to return me to the zombie form, but I keep coming |back up.
- After a long absence, I returned to East Greyside. I found that STARS had broken up and been |reorganized into the Special Tactics And Rescue Service. Different name, still the same group. I |am back, and am targeting STARS once again. Watch out, because I'm coming for you.
Templates - Because They Are WAY More Fun Than Just Telling You What I Like!
|Honor Among Thieves|
|This user or group supports the Honor Among Thieves Policy & finds that PKing is more fun when only innocents suffer.|
|Creedence Clearwater Revival|
|Baby Clubber loves Creedence Clearwater Revival.|
|I don't even know that guy!|
|This User has one or more PKing characters, but the rest of his or her |
characters think those guys are crazy, so please don't shoot them.
|Violence is quicker|
|Both diplomacy and violence solve problems. But violence is quicker.|
|This user is American.|
|This user is a PKer and is probably off killing some poor defenseless survivor.|
|What are you rebelling against?|
|This user is a rebel who may or may not have a cause.|
|This user thinks Windows is a load of shit.|
|This user is a member of the Conservative Party.|
|This user loves anime and is a devoted otaku.|
|I eat Children|
|This user supports the eating of Children|
|This user is a Republican.|
|Sorry, what was that first part again?|
|This user has ADD, so don't expect them to pay much attention to anything.|
|This user has guns. Do not cross them.|