|Keeling Walk Railway Station
Penny Heights [96, 70]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Keeling Railway Station is a rail station formerly serving northern Penny Heights. It lies on the Orange Line one stop from the eastern terminus at Sellwood-Barens.
Very Strongly Barricaded, no lights and no generator, 3 occupants inside. Liberty 23:59, 22 December 2008 (UTC)