Talk:The Fighting Cephalopods
Pardon me boy, Is this the lair of great Cthulu? In the city of slime, Where it's night all the tiiiiime!
Sing along MU and ICC alumni!
You'll see an ancient, sunken city where the angles are wrong, You'll see the fourth dimension if you're there very long, Come to the conventicle, Bring along your pentacle, Otherwise you'll be dragged off by a tentacle!--Pickmansmodel 20:36, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- That's the spirit! Go PODS!
Alma Mater, we hail thee with loyal devotion, And bring to thine altar our off'ring of praise. Our hearts swell within us with joyful emotion, As the name Miskatonic in chorus we raise. The happiest moments of youth's fleeting hours We've passed 'neath the shade of these time-honored walls; And sorrows as transient as April's brief showers Have clouded our life in Miskatonic's halls.
Ia! Ia! Ia! (Ki-Yi-Yi!)
Ia! Ia! Ia! Come and give a good and lusty Ia! Ia! Ia! For our team so tried and trusty, Ia! Ia! Ia!, boys, come now, Give them a good and snappy Ia! Ia! Ia!
Bring the vict'ry home (Bring the Victory to Brown)
[musical intro] Give a cheer for Miskatonic! - And her mighty team today; Stand behind the boys who fight for you! Ev'ry man must back the play; Bend your might to win the fight And whip our vanquished prey; So give a cheer, cheer, cheer for Arkham's team And bring the vict'ry home, And bring the vict'ry home, And bring the vict'ry home to stay! Rah Rah Miskatonic (I'm a Brown Man Born)
Here's to Miskatonic, drink her down, drink her down. Here's to Miskatonic, drink her down, drink her down. Here's to Miskatonic, and the lads of Shell & Crown, Drink her down, drink her down, drink her down, down, down.
MiskaTONic born, and MiskatTONic bred, And when I die, I'll be Miskatonic dead. For it's rah, rah, MiskaTONic, rah, rah, MiskaTONic, Rah, rah, Miskatonic, rah, rah, rah!
Oh, we beat Harvard and we beat Yale, And we tied a knot in the Tiger's tail. For it's rah, rah, MiskaTONic, rah, rah, MiskaTONic, Rah, rah, Miskatonic, rah, rah, rah!
Oh, we beat Dartmouth and we beat Penn, But that was back in 1910! For it's rah, rah, MiskaTONic, rah, rah, MiskaTONic, Rah, rah, Miskatonic, rah, Miskatonic, rah, Miskatonic, rah, rah, rah! Pickmansmodel 20:36, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
- Brilliant. Flat out brilliant!
I hope you folks will pardon my intrusion, but since you guys seem to be an active zombie group (not to discount your human allies, of course!), I'd like to present you with the following circular, which I have prepared for distribution to every active zombie group in Malton:
I, Huey Pierce Long, Jr., will be speaking at Pooll Crescent Police Department in !zanbah (Eastonwood) on April 8th, 2007, concerning his campaign to win the nomination of the Zombiecratic Party in the Mayor of Malton campaign, and I would like to invite your group to send a representative to attend the rally. It is my earnest hope to improve the situation for the lowly, starving ferals of Malton, and I would like to have your support in doing so.
Check out my campaign site for details, and if you like what you see, don't forget to vote for Huey P Long! As always, I can be contacted through my talk page (or that of my alt) if you have any questions, comments, etc. --Huey P Long ♠♥♣♦ 05:51, 6 April 2007 (BST)
Well now, I wouldn't say we're a zombie group, per se - granted, some of us aren't precisely human, but we're still breathing. Okay, maybe not air, but you get the idea. Pickmansmodel
- Well put Pickmansmodel, GO PODS! Whatever the case, I'm just seeing this missive now so apparently the meeting is done. Pick, did you happen to shuffle over and attend this glorious gathering? I and the cluster of eyeballs sprouting with suspicious regularity in my armpits wonder how it went. GO PODS! YAY!
- (Too lazy to change sig...) Well, if all the "!zanbah Barhah"s I saw and the fact that I got an official endorsement from my hosts is any indication, I'd say it went pretty well! Anyway, I noticed you guys were mostly just a bunch of people from the same school campus w/ no real preference to any particular "lifestyle," which I think is pretty cool--after all, the point of the game is to have fun, regardless of what you're doing within it :D Anyway, I wish you guys luck, and I hope we'll run into each other (through either of my two main characters) in-game sometime :) --Specialist290 ♠♥♣♦ 19:44, 11 April 2007 (BST)
Nope, I didn't make the meeting. Been busy talking to a buddy of mine, Tindalos, about finding his transcripts and signing up for the Pods as well. Probably tossed in a corner someplace. Pickmansmodel
Well, now! In the building I'm currently hiding i-- *ahem* occupying, we have Pickmansmodel, Tindalos, and a gentleman who's affiliated with the Servants of Glaaki. It's practically Old Home Week in Santlerville! Just makes one feel warm and fuzzy all over. Or cold and slimy. And squamous. --Pickmansmodel 21:25, 17 May 2007 (BST)
- Hey there Pickmansmodel! Up in Santlerville, ya don't say...aint that where a huge zombah smashan attack is going on right now, at the Dowdney? Well in any case make sure to pester those old SeaDevils to pen their name in the book of the dead I mean the registry. Oh and keep on the lookout for Professor Suggoth, rumor has it he escaped his hex again and is slithering about the northern burbs.
--Klentis Maccabee 18:45, 18 May 2007 (BST)
What, AGAIN? I TOLD them not to use the abridged version. *grumble* --Pickmansmodel 20:21, 25 May 2007 (BST)
Friend of mine ran into a Delta Green operative in Mornington. We're just all over the place! --Pickmansmodel 16:20, 7 June 2007 (BST)
Just spotted HP L0VECRAFT in Heytown. Wonder if we could get him as a guest speaker? --Pickmansmodel 02:32, 16 June 2007 (BST)
- Oooooh or let's get him and use his femurs in the 'ol Friday Night Rally ritual! We could always use another pair of quality femurs.--Klentis Maccabee 04:35, 16 June 2007 (BST)
Maybe - but it looks like he's still using them right now. Don't want to be rude. *grin* --Pickmansmodel 06:41, 16 June 2007 (BST)
Hey Pick and the rest of you jolly Pods, I'm probably gonna be out of the UD loop for a while and won't be able to refresh the tag on the recruitment page. If anyone cares to add a fresh sig every couple weeks, there ya go. If not, no matter. I am summoned away............. --Klentis Maccabee 17:15, 24 June 2007 (BST)
- 'Til the stars come right, then, m'friend! --Pickmansmodel 01:27, 26 June 2007 (BST)
Hello From An Old Alumni
What a surprise! I'm delighted to find that my old alma mater has representation in Malton. Hello to all you youngsters out there. You won't remember me, I studied Fine Arts at Miskatonic during the Roaring 20's. I had a bit of a run-in with the local LEOs and I was forced to retire for a while but I've returned to Malton to continue my career. Myself and a few accquaintances have formed an artist's collective called Zombie TV and we're busy bringing our special brand of art to the survivor population. Keep an eye out for us in the N and W, we've been very busy recently. If you see us be sure to say 'Graagh!' and we'll maybe do some lunch together. --RichardUptonPickman 20:15, 29 June 2007 (BST)
- I remember you... --Pickmansmodel 17:01, 3 July 2007 (BST)