From The Urban Dead Wiki
Go here for pictures of my characters.
- Prof. Charles Latirus is a high level Necrotech employee who signed on to the Research and Developement center of the NecroTech labs HQ. He volunteered to be sent to the city for zombie research, labratory aid, and experiemental lab technique research, and moved up quickly into higher ranks on basic NecroTech grounds.
- Prof. Latirus has joined the Rotter's Relief and is doing his best to help those who need it most.
- Prof. Latirus used to work with the Pegton-based St. Matthew's hospital and staff.
- Prof. Latirus kept a continued journal with the NecroTech main office fo a few months by reporting in with his PDA before it broke. It is found here.
- Current Status: Alive; Location: Jefferey Building NecroTech Office
- Finitor is an undead who once joined the RRF Wrecking Ball. He used to be seen with the horde taking down barricades for the younger dead. Now he's out and just wanders around. As a common mortal he is an ex-police officer, the constant zombified personality driving him partially mad.
- Carved into his right hand is a small symbol, a constant reminder to himself that zombies don't give in. Whether he's human or undead he makes sure his mark is shown.
- Current Status: Dead; Location: Ridleybank
- To find more information about Finitor, click to his profile at http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=903103.
- Stf. Srgt. John Mikarru is a soldier from the Malton Army Base. His family and friends are all spread out over the country, but none near Malton. He lived a solitary live until the outbreak. Barely not managing to escape the city walls before the quarantine went up, Mikarru stalks around trying to simply survive, no matter whose fingers he has to step on.
- He was a member of the Sociopath Apostles, because he sees the real meaning of survival.
- Current Status: Alive; Location: Information Classified
- To find more information about Mikarru, click to his profile at http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=973596.
|Mikarru is no longer but once is currently a member of the Sociopath Apostles|
- "Acidical" (real name unknown) is a religious fanatic who has devoted his existance to the Cult of the Stuffed Crocodile. His toothy visage hath delivered Acidical from calamity after calamity, and again Acidical praises His Majestic scaled body for all the miracles around him.
- Current Status: Alive; Location: The Great One's Holy Temple
- To find more information about Acidical, click to his profile at http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=973621
|The Cult of the Stuffed Crocodile|
|This user/group either worships His Scaled Magnificence or pays homage to such Toothy Might and His respective followers.|
- Matthew Khao is a simple half chinese consumer stuck in the city when he chose the wrong week to visit old family and friends. He lived as a milkman in a town nearby, and always has a bubbly and positive attitude. The joy of delivering milk and joy lives with him forever. An optimist at heart, Matt Khao just loves to smile. The glass is only half-empty when you want it to be!
- Current Status: Zombie; Location: Yagoton
- To find more information about Khao, click to his profile at http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=974575
|This user supports the addition of cows to the game, because drinking condensed milk is getting old.|
|This user or group supports the distribution of dairy products for all of Malton's Citizens.|
Non Character-Specified Thoughts and Feelings
|I alt but I don't zerg!|
|Compulsive Template Maker|
|This user will make a template about pretty much anything, including their propensity for making templates.|
|This User or Group supports the Dual Nature Policy & believes that the citizens of Malton should embrace their two-fold nature.|
|This user thinks that hats are cool and wants to see every known type of hat in the world in Urban Dead.|
|This user thinks that the word "nifty" is... well, pretty nifty.|
|This user is a pyro and proud of it.|
|This User or Group eats at McZeds™. They also support the Use of Corpses for High Quality Processed Fast Food.|
|The Malton Web Comic!|
|This user/group reads the unofficial Malton Web Comic series and thinks it's hilarious!|
|Remember the 5th of November|
|This user or group supports the vendetta against the undead of Ridleybank.|
|Remember the 5th of November|
|This user or group supports the idiots giving a free meal to the undead in Ridleybank.|
Just some thoughts I was having about some new charries lives before Malton.