|Contra Omnes are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on 15:03, 31 December 2008 (UTC) Not Inactive?|
Welcome, prospective client, to Contra Omnes. We are a group of professional assassins, hit men if you will, operating all over Malton. We carry out contracts in a timely manner with respect to a client's preferences. Do you wish someone silenced? Want to quietly have an opposing force's power taken down? Read on.
Some of our available contracts include:
- Assassinations (of a particular group or individual, human or zombie)
- Generator Destruction
- Radio Destruction
- Anything Else a client may request upon certification by command staff
If you would like any of the above fulfilled, these are our guidelines:
1. Provide name and profile of person of interest
2. Last known location of said person, gen, radio, building, etc.
3. Any other information we may need to know
4. Any specific preferences (manner in which to undertake operation, a message, etc.)
We keep all of our clients' names confidential, and will only release names if specifically requested by client. An example contract follows:
[Player Name], Contra Omnes is under contract with [Client Name Withheld] for your assassination. For further inquiry, please visit: http://tinyurl.com/2znx8w
Upon successful completion of a contract, an iwitness report will be generated and sent to the client.
If you wish to discuss a contract with us, we are available in three different ways:
PM FragMonkey at Brainstock.tk
Our discussion page
The Four Tenets
Each Contra Omnes agent is expected to abide by the following four principles:
1. Agents may never fail to comply with a direct order from central command
2. Agents must always comply with a client's demands and preferences
3. Agents may never release the identity of a client unless specifically requested by said client.
4. No agent shall ever assault or kill a fellow agent, or ever release any sensitive information to third parties.
Failure to comply with the aforementioned tenets will result in a permanent expulsion from Contra Omnes and a bounty placed on the violator.