"You know what you are. What you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country. You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing."
|This user is a PKer and is probably off killing some poor defenseless survivor.
|Denver Randleman has PKed 47 individual people.
He is young, lean and fierce. And then there are his eyes. They do not match. One is real. The other is a huge, bulging pearl upon which has been engraved, instead of a pupil, a full-color portrait of the American Eagle.
Wearing: a silver medallion of Saint Luke, a white T-shirt, a pair of green trousers and a pair of steel toe-capped boots.
Attire: a silver medallion of the patron saint of butchers, a sleeveless white T-shirt, a pair of green cargo pants and a pair of Redwing steel toe boots.
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- Scout Safehouse (Scouting a safehouse costs 30AP and grants around 5AP of extra actions within that building each day, until the player dies or the building is ruined.)
- NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
- Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
- NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
- Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)
- Headshot (If the player delivers a killing blow to a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)
- Scent Fear (Survivors with less than 25HP are shown as 'wounded', less than 13HP are 'dying'. Both are asterisked on the map.)
- Scent Blood (The HP values and infection status of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Scent Trail (Zombie is able to sense the new positions of survivors it's had recent contact with.)
- Scent Death (Zombie can sense nearby zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)
- Digestion (Whenever the zombie deals bite damage, it gains HP equal to the damage dealt.)
- Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)
- Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
- Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
- Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
- Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
- Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
- Feeding Drag (Zombie is able to drag dying survivors (those with 12HP or less) out into the street.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
- Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
- Ransack (Zombie is able to damage the interior of abandoned buildings, rendering them unbarricadable and harder to search, until repaired.)
- Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)
- Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
- Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)