Owsleybank [5, 42]
Once the site of a large building, this is now a wasteland covered in ruins. For some reason, there are several car wrecks lying around.
Several structures were constructed on the site throughout the years, the last one being a large apartment building. In 1891 it was torn down to make way for a cemetery which was supposed to be attached to the nearby St. Columbanus's Church. Another building was also torn down for the same purpose.
Soon after the demolition it was discovered that the ground was unsuitable for a cemetery. In the end, nothing was built. Since then the area has remained a ruined wasteland.