Buckley Mall Security
From The Urban Dead Wiki
|Buckley Mall Security|
|Group Numbers:||Readily accepting all applicants|
|Goals:||To provide regional defense for Buckley Mall & Buttonville/Wyke Hills|
|Recruitment Policy:||Open, no PKers|
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 26.84 MHz
Purpose of the group
Buckley Mall Located on the borders of Buttonville and Wyke Hills needs an organized and able force to defend shoppers during their stay within the mall. In order to maintain the mall at optimum status we need -
1. An organized barricade policy with multiple entry points.
2. A maintained list of known PKers, Gkers and Zombie spies
3. A ready supply of fuel and generators, particularly for the phone mast.
4. An efficient scouting and communications system.
Note to Members
Please check the Buckley Mall Security forums at least once a day for updates and other communications.
Are you interested in joining Buckley Mall Security?
- Please Apply on our forums before putting "Buckley Mall Security" in the group area of your profile. anyone seen with the group tag that hasn't applied on the forum will be denounced as a fraud. Please don't abbreviate or misspell. This makes it easier to provide revives and communications and track membership on the stats page.
- Create an account on the forums here.
- Follow the instructions here.
Buckley Mall Security/Membership Membership is open to all players of all levels. Whether your new to the game or if you've been around for a while your always welcome. people who aren't welcome are Pkers.
We encourage the idea of casual friday, where the member with the most outrageous and rediculous attire will win a prize
Buckley Mall Security can provide a limited number of revives to mall Patrons. Shoppers who didn't stop before they dropped should take the following measures:
- Post a request on the DEM Revive Request Tool
- Post your request on the BMS revive forum instead if the DEM tool is offline.
- Revive requests must include a link to your profile.
- Remain at the cemetery until you are revived. Don't make the reviver come looking for you -- they don't have the AP to waste.
- Respect Sacred Ground; please do not ZK while waiting for a revive.
- If you need to burn off some AP, step off the revive point only long enough to make your moves, then return before you AP out.
- When we revive you, please return the favor and stick someone else after you stand.
Buckley Mall Rules and Regulations
To make your shopping experience more pleasant, please adhere to the following rules and regulations during your stay at Buckley Mall.
No Smoking. There is a smoking area provided outside the Garlick Square Fire Station.
No Shoplifting. Shoppers are encouraged to purchase the shopping skill.
No Littering. Do not leave dead bodies lying around! Please dump them in the nearest trash receptacle (or better yet, outside).
No Skateboarding. Skate or die, just not here.
Buckley Mall Security List
The BMS Security List is intended to provide a detailed list of known PKers, GKers and Zed Spies so that mall patrons may be protected against them. Everyone is encouraged to contribute to the list and familiarize themselves with known criminals. UDTool is perfect for this purpose.
Buckley Mall and surrounding Mall Property are patrolled by Buckley Mall Security. Zombies are reminded of our strict "no loitering" policy and are asked to move on.
|Ackland Mall Security Ally|
|This user or group is an ally of Ackland Mall Security.|
|This user or group does not tolerate stupid people.|
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
| This user or group would
much rather be a Bastard
than have 3 papas.
8/18/06 - 10/13/06
|Remember, Remember the 5th of November|
|This user or group supports the vendetta against the villainous undead in Ridleybank. On the 5th of November, we will march on the choked heart of Malton and liberate it anew. Victory will be ours, and with it, vengeance!|
|Buckley Mall Security is an ally of the DEM|