Quartly Study Group/On Notice
What's an "On Notice" List?
The Quartly Study Group is dedicated to peaceful discussion, to education, and above all to the returning of overdue library books. Everyone, whether zombie, PKer or survivor, is welcome to join them, provided they abide by the rules of the Library.
Patrons who repeatedly and deliberately break these rules, despite verbal reprimands and being physically escorted from the library grounds, will have their names added to the "On Notice" list. Their library cards will be suspended, their photograph will be circulated amongst the library staff, and they will not be allowed within the library grounds.
Being on the list is not necessarily permanent. If you find your name on the list, an apology to the inhabitants of the library and a probationary period in which you demonstrate your ability to follow the rules will probably be enough to remove it. It's happened before.
(When adding a name to this list, link the profile of the perpetrator, your own name and timestamp, and a brief description of the infractions. Anonymous entries will be removed. Please reserve this list for repeat offenders or premeditated offenders only!)
YOU'RE ON NOTICE!
- Reader Eater -- Repeatedly attacked and killed survivors in the Library, despite verbal reprimands from library staff. Founder of a group whose stated purpose is the consumption of Quartly Library patrons. --reported by Sirkus 02:22, 22 June 2007 (BST)
- Tyraelus -- Repeat attacker of survivors in the Library. Attacked a member of the QSG who was explaining that Quartly is a No-Kill Zone. --reported by Sirkus 02:22, 22 June 2007 (BST)
- Big "A" -- Attacked several times, most recently during the discussion of the griefer. It was quite ironic to see him/her assault many, many times just minutes before MTD voiced his opinion. -- reported by Sir Fred of Etruria 05:57, 22 June 2007 (BST)
- NPC User -- Several violent and disrespectful attacks upon the Librarians and our guests. -- Sir Fred of Etruria 05:47, 23 June 2007 (BST)
- Gabriel X Warned repeatedly not to attack survivors in Quartly. --Sirkus 04:48, 24 June 2007 (BST)
- Red Cross Mike Deliberately and with premeditation PKed two librarians on the Library Tour. --Sirkus 01:34, 4 October 2007 (BST)
- Egghead79 Deliberately and with premeditation PKed two libraries on the Library Tour. --Sirkus 01:34, 4 October 2007 (BST)
- Private Gobias Deliberately and with premeditation PKed a libarian on the Library Tour. --Sirkus 01:34, 4 October 2007 (BST)
- fatstupidloser While in zombie form, acted as a spy for PKers and attacked and killed Charles Darwin. --Sirkus 01:34, 4 October 2007 (BST)
- Crisco Inferno Regular abuser of library hospitality.--Eris2323 20:44, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Heck, just about every member of VX9, including VX9evilbud, bryonfos, and kindbudVX9.--Eris2323 20:44, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Darthbear Despite two warnings Darthbear continues his hit and fade assaults
dalyagainst our zombie patrons. --Agent Redemption 07:34, 29 December 2007 (UTC) ... It appears I spoke too soon darth made another attack against us earlier today.--Agent Redemption 06:57, 11 January 2008 (UTC) Bravo Brown has violated the truce by hunting in the library -- 20:42, 3 January 2008 (UTC)Bravo Brown accepted his medicine with good taste and has been removed from the list... good show Mr. Brown. Sir Fred of Etruria
- MrBadman has violated the truce by repeatedly attacking survivors in the library -- MitchAllTogether 06 January 2008 07:09 GMT
- Karl A Rove violated the truce attacked me in both zombie and human form. and for his name alone permaban! KOS----Sexualharrison 12:54, 8 January 2008 (UTC) well doc seems to be off the hook, this jerk has moved to killing me now for no apparent reason--Agent Redemption 07:30, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- VX9HIGHTOWER repeatedly chewed on various librarians. --Sirkus 20:38, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Death Clock6: Zombie rulebreaker. --Sirkus 20:38, 11 January 2008 (UTC)He asked in a nice manner. Sir Fred of Etruria
- Bitey Mcbites or some other asshat name attacking various Librarians KOS ----Sexualharrison 17:55, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- wambina, one of the main, like, instigators of the harshness that just went down at our home. -- Mitch All Together 17:41, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
- Rumpole, for, like, totally killing Gore Girl even after he was told that we were a truce zone, man. Mitch All Together 05:20, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
- Necro Cyrus, for, like killing twice in the Library despite being warned, and because it's so lame to complain about combat revives, man. People who complain about combat revives are, like, worse than people who complain about PKers. It's part of the game, man. Grow up. -- Mitch All Together 21:22, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- The so called Hobo's Guild This group has no honor.--Agent Redemption 04:29, 17 May 2008 (BST)
- Wigglytuff where do i start with this asshole? hmm attacking us inside the QSG, destroying our generator repeatably , spilling bear on the carpets, he has QSG as his group tag. yet he still acts like a total fucking ass clown. Do not Revive him EVER. and fill him full of lead when possible.----Sexualharrison 06:25, 27 August 2008 (BST)
- EmptyGrave is posing as a member of the Literocracy while he is attacking us. This poseur was actually a member of The Dead who has been obsessed with killing us for a while. Sometimes, when you try to fight the gloroious legend of literacy in Malton, you get absorbed within that legend. He's like an evil bastion in our neverending story. - Sir Fred of Etruria
- Columbine Kids are a group of PKers who have decided to repeatedly attack literates. Now, once or twice would be funny, but they have gone too far. There were occasional murders, but then the leadership of the kids decided to make an official assault against librarians while we were attempting to repair the suburb from an RRF invasion. And since that assault, there have been other murders. - Sir Fred of Etruria
Cliff Spab for killing Sir Fred in the NT and then using the library as a sanctuary. Our largesse extends only so far.- Gore Girl Removed. Cliff did not break the truce, fred was just unlucky defending a NT that was under attack. under the terms fred and any other librarian is fair game OUTSIDE of the QSG. in the past cliff has defended our home. ALL ARE WELCOME! (except for the jerks listed above).----Sexualharrison 20:20, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Your Own Guilt for killing multiple librarians inside the library on more than one occasion. He even threatened me on the NMC forums which I thought was funny. Kill on sight and do not revive. Please update if he/she isn't a threat as I haven't been to the Quartly in some time though that may change soon.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by XxFear ItselfxX (talk • contribs) at an .