The easiest way to catch my attention is on #dataclaw (DarkMyst) - if I'm online at all, I'll be around there, and that's been true since 2001 (at time of writing, it is 17:59, 11 November 2010 (UTC))).
Note, I am basically always out-of-character unless otherwise noted (despite being a roleplayer at heart).
|Supporter of No Tactics|
|I have no clue what I'm doing.|
|This user enjoys being sacrificed in the name of Zeko.|
|This user would love to have a nicer wiki page, but is too lazy to design it herself.|
|This user is a Kevanist. They believe that the universe was created approximately 15 years ago by an intelligent designer.|
|This user is easily confused.|
"I liek the + button. Wai u dont? D: "
Joined: July 27th, 2005
Character class: Civilian
I'm also a bit of a ToTalk fan, because I like shooting myself in the foot. (See Disciples of Zeko blurb on the right for past instances of shooting myself in the foot.)
|Someone has spraypainted|
a sexy almost nude anime girl in a suggestive pose
onto a wall.
|This user believes that covering spam spraypaint with irrelevant explicit images is a form of love and respect.|
And so should you.
Yagoton Revivication Log
- November 2005: 12
- December 2005: 47 ( + 12 = 59 )
- January 2006: 18 ( + 59 - 1 = 76 )
- February 2006: 14 ( + 76 = 90 )
- July 2008: 17 ( + 90 = 107 )
- 2010: 28 ( + 107 = 135 )
16:53, 25 April 2011 (BST) -- Revived four zombies (AnselaJonla, daide, Piemancer, Syphelia).
02:26, 20 March 2011 (UTC) -- Revived one zombie (Rohndogg1).
11:20, 19 March 2011 (UTC) -- Revived one zombie (Marvin Robot).
21:45, 16 March 2011 (UTC) -- Revived two zombies (technac and liquidicon).
18:01, 13 February 2011 (UTC) -- Revived one zombie (TeFinete).
12:36, 5 February 2011 (UTC) -- Revived three zombies (AnselaJonla, H the Bearded, Doeg).
18:27, 31 January 2011 (UTC) -- Revived one zombie (Lucio Chagrini).
11:08, 30 January 2011 (UTC) -- Revived one zombie (Tim Holder).
19:05, 21 January 2011 (UTC) -- Revived three zombies (Federnder, Vicsen, DeusExMathias).
11:24, 16 January 2011 (UTC) -- Revived three zombies (Jared Swick, Bronnie Jones, stagad).
12:11, 15 January 2011 (UTC) -- Revived one zombie (IDKrun).
- [ Total -- 156 ]
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- Scout Safehouse (Scouting a safehouse costs 30AP and grants around 5AP of extra actions within that building each day, until the player dies or the building is ruined.)
- NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
- Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
- NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)
- Construction (Player is able to barricade buildings.)
- Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)
- Headshot (If you kill a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)
- Scent Fear (Survivors with fewer than 25HP are shown as 'wounded' in room descriptions, and asterisked on the map.)
- Scent Blood (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Scent Trail (Zombie is able to sense the new positions of survivors it's had recent contact with.)
- Scent Death (Zombie can sense nearby zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)
- Digestion (Whenever the zombie deals bite damage, it gains HP equal to the damage dealt.)
- Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)
- Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
- Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
- Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +20% to hit with hand attacks.)
- Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
- Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
- Feeding Drag (Zombie is able to drag dying survivors (those with 12HP or less) out into the street.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
- Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
- Bellow (When facing at least 25 survivors, the zombie can give a groan audible up to ten blocks away.)
- Ransack (Zombie is able to damage the interior of abandoned buildings, rendering them unbarricadable and harder to search, until repaired.)
- Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)
- Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
- Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)
My current goals are helping returning the Yagoton Revivification Clinic back to its previous glory. Revive! Revive! Revive! ^_^
Beyond that, there always is and will be my goal of being fully powered but for Brain Rot.
Skill Goal Status
- STATUS: Complete.
Update: 21:10, 13 Nov 2005 (GMT) -- I consider my last goal (the aquisition of all skills) attained. I have all skills but for Brain Rot, which would limit my ability to gain human skills. I will be playing the game sporadically from now until a new skill is added :) Thank you to all of you who have helped me!
Update: 17:18, 19 Nov 2005 (GMT) -- I had the 100 EXP to spend on Surgery when it was implemented, so my goal is still considered attained.
Update: 22:30, 26 Dec 2005 (GMT) -- I realise I don't yet have the latest zombie skill yet. I'm planning to get it, though; skill aquisition is still my primary goal. :)
Update: 13:20, 4 Jan 2006 (GMT) -- Since I was PK'ed earlier this morning, I got m'self Feeding Groan before heading to the nearest revive point. W00t, w00t.
Update: 17:36, 21 Jan 2006 (GMT) -- I got myself NecroNet Access, and since now Brainrot is not quite so absolute anymore, I'm semi-tempted to get it. Semi. I'm debating it, at the very least. Since I'm unsure about this, I'm also unsure if my goal should be considered completed (again) or not. It's hard to say. For now, it will bear an '-ish', however, until I know for sure.
Update: 15:13, 27 Jan 2006 (GMT) -- I have decided against Brain Rot. It would have benefitted me more if I was roleplaying and had the time to dedicate to this game - but getting it just like that would be disrespectful to people who revive others, and would serve only to irritate me trying to find a means to get back to human. Other circumstances would have made taking the skill exciting, though. If you are a RPer, I recommend getting it - it makes zombiedom that little bit more "permanent", which means a good deal of sweat must be put into reversing it... which just makes more sense, really.
Update: 18:53, 4 Feb 2006 (GMT) -- Tangling Grasp is new... since it, again, will mean that I must die first, to get it, it might take a while before I have it.
Update: 21:32, 10 July 2008 (BST) -- Oh dear, oh dear, I've fallen behind so much. Looks like I ought to suicide some time to buy me some zombie skills. Got Radio Operation, of course, though. Time to annoy a PKer? Guess so. :D
Update: 13:51, 14 July 2008 (BST) -- Entirely sans direct annoying, I've been PK'ed. Convenient! So, now that I have Tangling Grasp, Scent Death, Feeding Drag, Ransack and Flailing Gesture, my skill goal is, yet again, attained. Um, I mean... Mrh?
Update: 17:28, 29 August 2010 (BST) -- Forgot to mention that I got myself Bellow a while ago. Now that I've been revived, I got myself Scout Safehouse, so I'm complete again.
Here I'll document moments of OOPS in the game, or situations in which I didn't know what to do, did something, and ended up unhappy with it. It is a very basic way of me saying sorry - though needless to say if you are ever affected by an OOPS, you have every right to jab at me.
- 14th November 2005 -- I killed a zombie who was just outside on the streets - this was exactly one of those 'on accident' situations, since the first hit already killed them. Damnit. I've changed my tactic to leaving a zombie open to two or three hits, rather than just one, because apparently, someone else did the same, and the effects were counterproductive, as I now know.
- 16th November 2005 -- I've killed a zombie (taken all 50 HP) who seemingly had spawned right in a building. They lost 4 XP, so presumably, the loss isn't so great, and that relieves me a bit, but in future, I'll not do this unless it's the building I was sleeping in and I know the zombie hasn't tried to communicate for a revive.