Have a great day! --Pedentic 03:31, 20 December 2007 (UTC)
Upon reviewing your application, we are happy to welcome you to the Medics of Malton! There are a few things to address at this point:
- Group Membership: remember to set your character's group to Medics of Malton. This is done via the "Settings" button in-game.
- Location: our headquarters is at Lazarus General Hospital in Shearbank. However, you aren't required to be there. If you're ever needed somewhere, we'll contact you with move orders.
- The Member Roster: we ask that you keep your location in the member roster up to date. You only need to give the suburb you're currently in, but can go more in-depth if you want. If you have any questions about how to update the table, just ask me here, and I'll be glad to help out.
- Supplies: as you might know, malls are the best place to find First Aid Kits, so the Mall Information Center will probably be of service. It is recommended that you have no fewer than 10 First Aid Kits with you at all times.
- Duties: these are pretty simple. Just heal people as you see them needing it. Also, if you want to work at reviving zombies somewhere, that's fine. Our mission is to aid Survivors in any way we can.
- Forums: we have a forums that has replaced this wiki as a means of communication and coordination. It is highly recommended that you register there.
- Loss of Membership: if your charater affiliated with us idles out for one month or more, that character's membership will be revoked, requiring you to submit a new application if you still wish to be a member. If you know that you will be unable to play for a period of time, but plan to resume, please let us know so that we do not revoke your membership.
- Anything Else: if you have a question about the group or the wiki (editing pages, formatting, etc.), you can ask me. Additionally, Doc Crook is a good source of information as well.
I think that's everything, but I'll let you know here if anything else comes up. Keep those in your area healed up! We're glad to have you! --Pedentic 12:55, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
A Simple Task
Hi! I saw that you posted an application to the Medics of Malton. However, before we can process your application, we'll need you to add a link to your character's profile. You can find this link by clicking your character's name on the left side of the screen while you're logged in. Then, just copy the url of the page it takes you to and paste it in your application. If you have questions, you can contact me here. Have a great day! --Pedentic 15:40, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
A Quick Fix
Hi there! I noticed that you misspelled the group name in your character's group affiliation. You may wish to correct that to read "Medics of Malton" instead of "Medicts of Malton." Have a great day! --Pedentic 03:33, 22 December 2007 (UTC)