Group Roles & Responsibilities
The Gibsonton Defense Alliance works with an Independent Cell System (ICS). The heads of the ICS' are usually high ranking officers (high-level military personnel), advanced surgeons (high-level NecroTechnicians), or just plain ol' experienced civilians. The ICS works first through conscription. Once you have gained admission into the GDA you will then be either given an Independent Cell (making you an CO [commanding officer]) or you will be recruited into an existing IC. If you become a CO your job will be to:
- Responsible for maintaining a building's barricades at a set level provided by the group's leaders.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining a portable generator and radio transmitter.
- Responsible for maintaining a radio channel tuned to 29.00 MHz (GDA Radio Frequency).
- Responsible for the health and welfare of all survivors in your building.
- Responsible for tagging the inside and outside of your building with "Property of GDA (do not graffiti over)".
If you are recruited your responsibilities lie first to the GDA leaders and then to your group's leading officer/surgeon/civilian.
The GDA is an effective and organized coalition. We believe in the revivification of non-hostile zombies (i.e. undead survivors) as a TOP PRIORITY, but if necessary will combat revive. Zombies with Brain Rot are to be exterminated immediately whenever discovered. We do not tolerate murderers within the GDA ranks without reasonable cause. If a member is caught killing, or assisting to kill, an innocent survivor they will be judged. If they are found to be guilty, the member will be exterminated on sight and their GDA membership revoked. The main goal as a GDA member is to ensure the safety of the survivors of Gibsonton, and Amatt Place School. GDA members are then to help out whoever requires assistance at any given moment (as long as it does not contradict standing rules and regulations). The GDA is also firmly against zerging, botting, and hacking of any sort, punishment for such acts will be the same as PK'ing along with being reported.
||Malton Hospitals Group
|This user or group supports MHG in their attempt to restore health care in Malton.