Please use --~~~~ to sign your reports. Be as eloquent and detailed as you can.
No outstanding reports.
Edmund General Hospital is in Zombie hands: generator destroyed, barricades destroyed, doors open (3 survivors, 7 zombies, 2 dead bodies inside). -- MostlyNumb 12:58, 22 September 2009 (BST)
You are standing outside a factory [53, 29] [...] There are seven dead bodies here. You recognise R4wrr d00d amongst them. -- MostlyNumb 11:22, 7 September 2009 (BST)
Stickling has been retaken and most of the key points have been confirmed as safe. Working on getting power to more buildings along with transmitters.--Azureskyx 07:37, 26 July 2009 (BST)
Patrol has successfully taken both Josaphat and Turner Building all in one go. Revive point at Sartin Monument is now available. --Azureskyx 15:45, 23 July 2009 (BST)
Patrol is securing the southwest corner of Shearbank. We've just taken back Josaphat and now we're working on the Turner building. --Azureskyx 10:42, 21 July 2009 (BST)
- Confirmed. Someone was also kind enough to restore two corners of Stickling into relatively operating order. --Alan Jersie 11:47, 21 July 2009 (BST)
- Seems like the defenders of Josaphat couldn't handle only one zombie. Josaphat just went down, planning to stock up on Gennies and fuel before we attempt this again. --Azureskyx 05:27, 22 July 2009 (BST)
- Major setback for the second Axe, we've been pked, and it looks as if there is no hope for revival. Going to wait out at the Sartin Monument until we can get some help. --Azureskyx 02:35, 23 July 2009 (BST)
- I suggest moving to Allder Row: nearby Edmund and Hawksley are operational, the revives are coming rapidly. --Alan Jersie 09:36, 23 July 2009 (BST)
Added the Axes concept. Feel free to comment or edit anything yourself. --Alan Jersie 15:22, 21 July 2009 (BST)
- Good thing! We perhaps could have a third axe around Lazarus_General_Hospital, The_Nisbet_Building, Warehouse_57,29 and Male_Way, but I have not looked for entry points right now and perhaps its to wide spread. --Cliff Runner 22:12, 21 July 2009 (BST)
- It's a bit too wide-spread... First axis is really the ideal variation. --Alan Jersie 08:27, 22 July 2009 (BST)
Updated Strategic Point template again. Not sure if for better or worse, but at least it's more compact and organised. --Alan Jersie 13:00, 18 July 2009 (BST)
- What do the red and green triangles represent? I also see two shades of red, is it for ruined and in zombie hands? I'd assume green would mean that the building is safe? I kinda like the older template better, but this one is fine, since it looks neater. --Azureskyx 18:03, 18 July 2009 (BST)
- They're color codes, same as what images on previous one did. Ideally this one would use images too, not sure if I can come up with anything. Feel free to suggest or edit anything. --Alan Jersie 18:50, 18 July 2009 (BST)
- Making it more compact is a very good idea. But as for me, the symbols representing the building status are a bit too small. Additionally they only signify by their color, which is dominated heavily by the surrounding building-type-colors (hospital/pd/etc.). I cannot really suggest a better solution, but at the moment I find it hard to get a quick overview of the total suburb status by one glance. --Cliff Runner 22:12, 21 July 2009 (BST)
- Ideally it would use graphics as well, but I have my hands tied without Photoshop handy. If you find better images or text symbols to signify status, do say so. --Alan Jersie 08:27, 22 July 2009 (BST)
Please use --~~~~ to sign your reports. Updating building's page is discretionary.
First Axis Reports
The axis is now fully operational, warehouse and Stickling are still unpowered. --Alan Jersie 08:59, 25 July 2009 (BST)
Whippey building is back on-line, a lot of surroundings are repaired and barricaded. --Alan Jersie 08:47, 24 July 2009 (BST)
Edmund General has been retaken, Hawksley building as well. --Alan Jersie 08:22, 22 July 2009 (BST)
Three corners of Stickling Mall have been repaired. Most everything else is still in ruins, 30 zeds at Allder. --Alan Jersie 14:15, 21 July 2009 (BST)
Second Axis Reports
Borrer PD has been retaken. --Azureskyx 19:49, 24 July 2009 (BST)
Factory in Second Axis is now EHB and Powered. Slowly regaining control of the Suburb. Our next target is either Meaker Lane or Borrer PD. --Azureskyx 06:02, 24 July 2009 (BST)
Josphat and Turner retaken, EHB and Powered. --Azureskyx 15:46, 23 July 2009 (BST)
Josaphat Hospital has been retaken and is currently powered. We may just have a chance at retaking the suburb. --Alan Jersie 14:15, 21 July 2009 (BST)
- Josaphat is down. 2 Zeds inside, ransacked. --Azureskyx 05:28, 22 July 2009 (BST)
L.L.P.D. Patrol Reports
Not oustanding reports.