The Limbery Arms

From The Urban Dead Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search


The Limbery Arms
Last update Dec 2021
BoogieDinosaur (talk) 16:31, 12 June 2023 (UTC)
the Limbery Arms

Havercroft [33, 48]

Spurdell Walk Police Department a warehouse Club Wistow
a junkyard the Limbery Arms wasteland
Fensome Street Lane Road Bousfield Alley

Basic Info:

  • Pubs have no internal descriptions, apart from " abandoned pub."
  • Arms can be barricaded normally.

The Limbery Arms



You are standing outside the Limbery Arms, a fire-damaged red-brick building. Lights are on inside, and it seems that the party will never ends.


Build in 1942, the place was the house of the Limbery Family. In 1949, after the war, they sold the place to a young man called Jonas Ross. He was the first owner of the Limbery Arms, and rebuild the place from ground. After that, the pub stayed open for almost 50 years with no bigger problems. But in 1992, a small spark in the old electric system started a fire in the pub. In a desperate act Jonas tried to stop the fire, but was caught in the middle and died. With the owner dead, the pub stay closed for years. In 2003, an Brazilian ex-firefighter named Lukaz Drakon bought the place and once again built the Limbery Arms. The place is not very popular, but continues to remain open. Then, when the zombies started to walk, the place turned from a small pub into a stronghold for the living. Now, rumors say that Jonas Ross can be heard in the darkness of the night.



Maintain at EHB, in accordance with the Havercroft Barricade Plan.


To be a safehouse for all the people, is prohibited the killing of all inocent people inside the Limbery Arms. Player Killers who appears in the rogues gallery can be killed, but we ask for a warning before the fight.

Current Status

This will be the 20 Sept 2011 stop on the Ocktoberfest 2011 Pub Crawl. Everybody is invited. Asheets 19:30, 19 September 2011 (BST)

Lit, EHB, 2 zombies and one waylaid partier outside.--Ryvyoli Y R 22:54, 12 April 2009 (BST)