Once an office worker at Necrotech Lab, then a survivor struggling to survive, now a hungry corpse.
Where in Malton
March 3, 2008 - A hungry corpse in Dunell Hills looking for fresh brains!
October 31, 2007 - Stumbling through the Halloween Fog looking for candy, and alive?!
September 28, 2007 - Over Barricaded into Fort Perryn... and alive!
September 26, 2007 - Waiting in line for a revive in the green zone of Whittenside.
- "Arzhahm! Zang zambah brazzahz ahn zazzahz! Nah Habganna Hambagh Rarh!b"
Founding walking dead of the Singularity Sky group.
BlackJaw's build is designed around the The Zombie Returns guide, but as a human first design. By starting human I can more easily switch back and forth. This concept fits my general RolePlaying mentality of a human survivor that gets eaten and becomes a zombie. I stocked up on XP (mostly through the use of First Aid Kits) before becoming undead and immediately bought zombies skills upon standing up. I have focused on claws (good at hitting and removing barricades) over biting. I've also taken mobility enhancing skills (Lurch, Ankle Grab, Memories of Life). My next skills will likely be Tangling Grasp (for better survivor clawing) and Brain Rot (to prevent any combat revives).
My initial human class was Firefighter. Had I to do it over again I likely would have gone with Doctor or NecroTech as this would have been a faster build towards the useful zombie skills. Besides the big 3 zombies useful survivor skills (Diagnosis, NecroTech, Body Building) I also took Shopping. I did so because I knew a mall would be the easiest way to gather up some useful equipment for zombies.
Useful Zombie Equipment
- Radio (Set to Military Update Frequency): You can't tune the radio while a zombie, but you can hear it.
- Flak Jacket: Prevents a little bit of damage from gun shots, making it more often used in the daily life of a zombie then of a survivor.
Potentially Useful Zombie Equipment
- Crowbar: It is possible to use a crowbar as a zombie, but you don't get a bonus against barricades when a zombie. Should this change (like an alteration or new skill in the memories of life group) then crowbars may become useful to the walking dead.
- Cricket Bat: The most powerful bludgeoning weapon in the game, should a future game change make using these as a zombie more functional, it would be helpful to have a good bat around. I also use the cricket bat as signature kill weapon (when I have the AP to spare.)
- Mobile Phone: A zombie with a mobile phone can get a text message, but is not able to read it. Unlikely to change, but not entirely without potential future use.
In life, BlackJaw had been a minor lab technician for NecroTech. After the outbreak he survived by scavenging, much like other survivors. In time he built up a large collection of gear to help keep himself safe, but still he considered himself a scientist. He was drawn toward the nature of the zombie and it's undead state. It was this draw that finally lead to his death and unnatural state he now holds.
The shambling humanoid example of rot and decay almost seems to be grinning at you. It clings to a grotesque cricket bat.
The man before you is grim, determined, and just a bit sad. His weapons are at the ready, and his swat gear and axe are blood stained.
a werewolf mask, a black tie, a white short-sleeved shirt, a torn and blood-soaked NecroTech jacket, a white doctor's coat, a pair of black trousers and a pair of black leather boots
|This User or Group supports the Dual Nature Policy & believes that the citizens of Malton should embrace their two-fold nature.|
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|Profane Existence Policy Supporter|
|This User or Group supports the Profane Existence Policy & asserts that all Wastelands in the city of Malton are revive-free zombie zones.|