You mentioned an attempt at collaboration. The Rangers are up for it. We're trying to pull together a few survivor groups into a more coordinated effort ourselves.
- Reading you loud and clear, Marcel! Good to hear we have Friends in far places!We hope to hear more back from ya'll. I highly recommend NecroConnect for planning and coordination. It's better kept from prying eyes ;) -- 18:27, 21 December 2015 (UTC)
- It's going okay. We just got the Cellphone Mast back up. Fark must be on a Zombie Holiday. We've also got a radio signal now at 27.31Hz for Edmund General United. We do have a slight problem with someone combat reviving Fark members and a problem with keeping certain buildings at VSB++ When not under threat, as well as keeping them lit. We'd love any help we could get! We're HQ'd at Edmund General Hospital (Grigg Heights) and Haddock Road Police Department, so if anyone wants to help out, that'd be a great place to start. -- 23:09, 27 December 2015 (UTC)
Hello Evelyn, I'm Levi Romero/Wilhelmina Jones from the Knights Templar. Recently weve been contacted by either you or one of your EGU associates in regards to assisting you on an operation to take down ZombieFark and retake the NT in Good Ol Grigg. Weve recently retook it and spent the AP repair costs with our Initial strike team as well as retook the imediate surrounding buildings all the way to wolfgang however its been going into the two day mark of our insertion into the area and weve been met back with fierce retaliation from the Farkletts and have only come across one local, a member of Breach Of Peace. What is the status of you and your men, I personally have not travelled to edmund yet and have had no actual contact with anyone from your clan as of now. Basically in short I'd like to know if there is any way we could get some assistance from you guys down in the southern part of the suburb or if you need help up there by the HQ? I know youve spoken with Scarbrand our Lead Mission Commander, and he informed me that he heard no reply yet? Please hit me back on my talk page as soon as possible, speak with Scarbrand on the necroconnect forums or else reach us on our allies boards on our forum (Link Pending) Thank you for your time Wilhelmina Jones 13:15, 19 January 2016 (UTC)
- Hi there Levi! Thank you for your assistance! I'm not surprised by the retaliation, that was common when we made the effort to attack them /had enough manpower to attack them. I'll see if we can spare some bodies to head south and help out. -- 03:03, 20 January 2016 (UTC)
DHPD Checking In
I'm Damien Laplant of the DHPD. Sorry for the delayed response, but our wiki page isn't well monitored at the moment. The best place to contact us is our DHPD Forum. Rest assured we are still active though we've been outside of the DMZ surrounding Dunell Hills for some time on various assignments. --Damien Laplant 16:49, 22 January 2016 (UTC)
Hey Evelyn! I just got on setting up the framework for the MDU pages. A few questions/comments/requests:
- Does the color scheme look ok? I just copied the NecroConnect colors as closely as I could, but it's a little eye-breaking from my perspective. Any recommendation for better colors?
- Definitely feel free to fill in the pages I haven't (e.g. History, if we have any?) I'll try to get to more tomorrow, but my D&D campaign meets then and I've done zero prep work lol
- Not sure what exactly should go on our recruitment ad — links to the important maps? More info on what practices are allowed/not allowed?
- Whatever else I'm forgetting, probably a lot.
- I think its pretty apparent the parts if play allowed and not allowed. When on duty dont participate just observe, I do have to say it looks good though Bob. Gonna get another alt to be a part of this so Levi can go back to running the Reginaldus Consortium Commandant Romero (talk) 04:39, 31 January 2016 (UTC)
- Looks good. I'll tinker around with the color scheme in a sandbox for the page. I've got a few resources for finding good palettes to work off of. As for the history page, I'll create something to plop in there. I imagine it's something simple to denote that you initially started it then sought help and how we're continuing to seek help. For our recruitment page.. I agree that the goal should be apparent. But perhaps something talking about our goal, policy and noting it's an open group to all types of players. definitely a major thing to note: players should avoid using the danger updater tag to "go undercover" or spy/escape consequences. Our goal is to be a non-side entity, no intentions to help PKers, survivors, or zeds. So anyone who abuses it well... I don't know if they should be removed or just let them know they're subject to the game's rules. (i.e. if you're a PKer sporting the MDU tag and you kill someone, MDU will not protect you from being killed in revenge) -- -- 17:36, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- I've changed the color scheme to something hopefully less eye-breaking. I went with gray, green and red, trying to evoke something from the DangerReport system — unknown, safe & ruined (or ghost town, safe & very dangerous). I've filled in some basic information for the various pages, and put up a couple of first assignments; I may add more (including standing ones like updating the EMR system) in a bit. I've put some stuff about not using us as a hiding system on the MDU main page. I'm putting up the recruitment ad now. Thanks! Bob Moncrief EBD•W! 00:15, 3 February 2016 (UTC)
- You'd need to ask Elingold, who uploaded it waaay back in 2007. -- Spiderzed▋ 06:26, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi sorry about deleting the other persons words but you had already answered them so ya I couldn't find any other way to talk The spot At the bottom of the page didn't respond to my tapping it. Bob moncrief told me to come here to ask you for permission to join Edmund general united. I want to join cause I am beside the one in grigg heights(I am in the wriford museum). Wondering where the group is because nobody is at the hospital so jut wondering if you Guys are still active and there and if so can I join as long as you are in the area. Fonty16 (talk) 16:20, 22 July 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Fonty! That's quite all right, Bob fixed it. :D Our numbers had been sparse in there area due to a massive sabotage from a few Zergs. We're slowly returning form the other Edmunds in Shearbank, Peddlesden Village, and Judgewood. We'd be more than happy to have you join, but first I'd like to see your profile on UD. You can also reach out to us on NecroConnect which might be easier. - 16:34, 25 July 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I am writing this letter to inform you that's i am an active community member in the south side of Grigg Heights. While I do support this groups cause I am not typically in Edmund for more than a quick pick me-up for a med-kit and a slither of codeine for my bruxism. I extend my hand in friendship. I would like this group to know that I am an ally, and am always ready to lend a hand if the situation becomes dire in the north side of Grigg Heights. My small unit of "St. Olga's Guards" shall be a small shield for you. I do hope that we can form official ties when we debut our page and membership. Please, if there absolutely anything we should ever need to discuss, send me a message on my personal talk page. Thank you.
McChesney 00:53 1st May 2017
I miss ya
Hey babe, I just wanted to tell you that ...well...uhm... phew, this is hard for me.. I MISS YA! Hope to hear from you some sunny day and welcome you back to a clean and rebuild Griggs.