|Garton Place Railway Station
Whittenside [83, 93]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Garton Place Railway Station is a rail station in Whittenside. It lies on the Brown Line between Chancellor and Tikanoff Stations.
Garton Place is to be kept at VSB at all times.
Recaptured and rebuild by the On-Foot Batallion Leader. Barricades kept above VSB++ against barricade policy, but due the fact this is the only building working in Whittenside at the moment, this is a "must have" during the night.