|Hubbard Boulevard Railway Station
Ridleybank [54, 46]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
Hubbard Boulevard Railway Station is a rail station formerly serving southern and western Ridleybank. It lies on the Green Line between Mattravers and Cribb Stations.
Hubbard was a central and controversial stop on the Malton transit line designed by eccentric engineer and city planner Ezzeriah Hubbard. Despite running years behind schedule and hundreds of millions of dollars over budget Hubbard defended the bizarre crisscross of rail track laid through the city as the way of the future. He dismissed rumors that he had based the track design on an ancient eldritch sigil as superstition and added that, "A purifying storm would soon engulf nonbelievers".