|Sambone Walk Railway Station
Pashenton [74, 12]
- Train station. No trains are running.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Railway Stations:
- "Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation."
- "…a fire-damaged white-stone building surrounded by lawns. Behind railings, you can see railway tracks disappearing into the surrounding city."
- This building can be barricaded normally.
This empty railroad station was once a part of the city's now extinct Malton Rail
Sambone Walk Railway Station is a rail station formerly serving northern Pashenton. It lies on the Green Line between Hardinge and Royal Stations.