Pennville Internal Communication Link
- If you have been redirected to this page, click here.
The Pennville Internal Communication Link (or P.I.C.L.) is a radio channel that serves the survivors in the suburb Pennville. It was created on the 3rd of June by Robin Robinson.
All Pennville Police Departments, Fire Stations, Hospitals and all other safehouses are asked to tune their radio transmitters to 27.80 Mhz. Also, all of the survivors who possess portable radio's and who would like to be continuously updated on the current situation in the suburb are recommended to do so.
- June 27th, 2006: Group Pathfinders located in Whittenside supports the P.I.C.L. and will have a transmitter up as soon as we find one.
- June 18th, 2006: Group Game-Cavemen now officially supports this channel and tries to spread it all over Pennville. As a sign of good will, we've set up one transmitter on our primary HQ on Remfry Bank.
- June 10th, 2006: The P.I.C.L. expands along the borders of Pennville towards to the north of Whittenside, with the Armoury of Fort Perryn and Necrotech Building the Malcolm Building
reporting in on 27.80 Mhz.
- June 3rd, 2006: The Pennville Internal Communication Link has been established.
The frequency (27.80 Mhz) has been reserved at the Closed Radio Frequencies page. Transmitters in Voizey Drive Police Department and Methodius General Hospital have been retuned to the P.I.C.L. frequency.
- Personal Note: Please note that, as a rather new player, I'm not wanting to offend some senior players or groups in the area of Pennville, I just want to try and create a good communication link across the suburb.
- This is Cineraryone of the Pennville Freedom Movement. Thanks for the hook up with the radio communications here in Pennville. We will update our frequency in our safehouse today. I am a senior player but I am not offended at all. This is a big help.
- I'm Niilomaan from group GCM. I think that this little channel of ours (as Pennville United [would be a nice name for an organisation?]) might do our defence some good. But please, learn to use that "Show preview" -button. History of this page is a mess.
- I'm asheets from the Combat Revive Eligible Society. We met at Joachim Mall in Penny Heights. I hope you don't mind, but I cleaned up your updates chronology a bit. Would you care to set up an alliance between our groups?
- You wanna build up an alliance with a radio channel? Hehheh... Funny. --Niilomaan GRR! 11:33, 11 August 2006 (BST)
- Cruwys Auto Repair [83, 81]
- Methodius General Hospital [82,88]
- Nuttycombe Way School [84, 81]
- Remfry Bank [85,87]
- the Malcolm Building [88,90]
- Voizey Drive Police Department [83,89]
As P.I.C.L. grows, there'll be a transmitter tracker map placed on this page.