Hiring Last Hope
leave a plea here
General Members Chat
- I just woke up and can't remember anything of where I've been. So I'll just pick up where I've left off. --Super holt 2*LH* 07:05, 29 September 2008 (BST)
Thoughts and Ideas
|Last Hope Mercenary|
|This User is in the Last Hope Mercenaries group and can kick zombie ass.|
|Last Hope Mercenary Supporter|
|This User or Group is indebted to the Last Hope Mercenaries.
If you can use Last Hope's superior firepower support then Hire them!
|Last Hope Mercenaries are Recruiting|
|Last Hope Mercenaries never die, they just go to hell to regroup!
Tour Malton and get in on the best action.
|Last Hope Mercenaries for Hire|
|Last Hope Mercenaries never die, they just go to hell to regroup.
Need a task done, we'll do it for you for a price, Hire!
Grau Fox 15:13 10/26/06
- Contract Two: Defensive Boost
- Bolster the defense of southern Pennville against invading zombies from the south. Our group is a match for them alone, but the local defense has suffered somewhat due to our ongoing war with the Heathers. Your job would be to help secure critical structures throughout the south of Pennville, and hold them against the invaders. These zombies are gullible, so raids and barricading runs south of the border work well at distracting them and drawing them back south...
- Contract Two:
- Services rendered for FedCom shall continue until contract termination. FedCom retains the right to cancel said contract at any time.
- Contract will remain active for three (3) months.
- Contract forbids employment with the Feral Undead against FedCom. Any attempts by them to make you switch sides, regardless of price, real or virtual, must be turned down.
- All members of the Feral Undead (we shall provide a list of their membership upon contract acceptance), are to be shot on sight, alive or undead, without exception.
- Combat reviving these zombies is strictly forbidden. They will PK and GK until they are killed again, so they are not to be given the chance. Give them a headshot instead.
- Discontinuation of contract: in the event of premature contract termination, Last Hope is prohibited from brokering any deal with the Feral Undead, or any other enemies of FedCom, for one (1) month after cancellation of this contract.
Pay (identical for both contracts):
- Regular revival services provided by FedCom personnel (check our revive points: the most active is at [87,90]).
- Recruitment graffiti options for anything not already marked with a real recruitment message (please check first, as there is a lot of false slander) or barricade instructions (per SMBP code).
- Contuing help through the completion of the contract as well as lifetime friendship and respect.
3 from Last Hope needed for Iron Clad approval
--Fritz07 21:33, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
11/8/06 Grimm warpath is dead and needs help... im in the cemetary
- If you guys post revive requests on this tool, the revives should come much faster...
- Critical buildings like Hospitals, Police Depts, and NTs need to stay juiced up and protected. With the Feral Undead's Trick-or-Treat coming to a close, the zombies will not be so much of an annoyance.
- FedCom has identified another member of Heathers, and identified Lockettside as a possible hideout for some of them. Most of them still hide out near Pennville though. --Terminator 484 FedCom | DEM 01:29, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
11/9/06 looks like everyone is revived now and everything is kept up. Now we have to take down those PK'ers
11/11/06 (Posted by Fagboy). Was in Methodius General Hospital in Pennville. Srangerswithcandy (http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=453887), a member of the feral undead, destroyed the generator and attempted to take out barricades. This shows that Feral's not completely just a zombie group. Also, I was PKed by Big Daddy Bambi1 (http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=588055). He was a former member of Fedcom turned PKer, who is now targeting Fedcom members and their allies. Other than that I had a pretty nice day.
Fosi PKed Spoof23, possibly Grau Fox too.
- true. Nothing personal of course, though I'd say your return serve may be coming my way. Look forward to it if such is your inclination. I wish you my best. Cheers. (my OOC reply) --tuttle freely 12:26, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
11/16/06 Trying to set u--Grau Fox 23:43, 21 November 2006 (UTC)p meeting with Heathers in Tompson building. Have been spraying it around. Heathers members, if you read this, please come. -Spoof23-
11/17/06 We would like to publicly announce that the Last Hope group is here to fulfill our contract, which has nothing to do with pkers(we wont kill you, if you don't kill us) . We are here to up the barricades(which is good for all humans) and kill zombies.
- If you guys could sign up on our new forums, we could get each of you masked with the proper permissions so you could access your very own sub-forum. There, you could talk in private with us and each other. --Terminator 484 FedCom | DEM 10:01, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
11/19/06 Since FedCom has now scattered, I wonder if this voids your contact? They cannot provide revives, because as far as I'm aware, they've run off into the rest of the city, after being chased away by the PKing onslaught. Just something I thought I'd bring up... -- Buncy T 05:43, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
- Quite a few of us are still in the area, and can still get you revives. They just might come slightly slower with all this PKing. We appologize for any inconveniences. We are working very hard to solve this PKer issue and take back control. --Terminator 484 FedCom | DEM 04:35, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
12/1/06 Most of the PKers have gotten bored and moved on. If you guys need revives, the cemetery at 87,90 is very efficient. When I checked last night, 17 of the 19 corpses were reviving, and there were no standing zombies. FedCom is now focusing on Operation Redemption. We are keeping the scope of this operation under wraps right now, so you will need to visit our forum for more details. It is under Allied Hotline. :) --Terminator 484 FedCom | DEM 18:00, 1 December 2006 (UTC)