Thulsa Doom's Temple of Set/Setdance
It's the Malton-wide celebration of fine film! Having discovered many copies of the holy movie Conan The Barbarian in the sacred warehouse, Thulsa Doom's Temple of Set has decided to fulfill the will of the great snake of darkness by celebrating the greatness of this movie BY SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYING ALL INFERIOR WORKS!
Bringing the finest in cinema, and the Power of Flesh through the conversion efforts of Thulsa Doom's Temple of Set, to all of Malton. They go forth to install these in as many of the cinemas of Malton as they are able. Below, we celebrate the distribution of these throughout the city.
It's not just a celebration, it's an award ceremony! However, it's no contest: There's only one winner and that's the one and only Conan The Barbarian! It's the holy medium for the Sacred Word of Set, containing the Holy words of the Prophet:Thulsa Doom.
All Hail Set!
All Hail Thulsa Doom!
Through the sacred Setdance Film Festival the word of Set and his prophet Thulsa Doom will be spread to all the cinemas of Malton. Nevermore shall the infidel have to travel all the way to Reganbank to hear the words of the Prophet! We are bringing the words of the prophet to the heathen! Watch again and again the greatest moments in cinematic history:
Thulsa Doom: I wish to speak to you now. Where is the Eye of the Serpent? Rexor says that you gave to a girl, probably for a mere night's pleasure, hmm? What a loss. People have no grasp of what they do. You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered my servants, and my PETS! And that is what grieves me the most! You killed my snake. Thorgrim is beside himself with grief! He raised that snake from the time it was born.
Conan: You killed my mother! You killed my father, you killed my people! You took my father's sword... ah [Rexor twists his arm]
Thulsa Doom: Ah. It must have been when I was younger. There was a time, boy, when I searched for steel, when steel meant more to me than gold or jewels.
Conan: The riddle... of steel.
Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child... Thulsa Doom: [coaxes the girl to jump to her death]
Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!
What majesty!! What brilliance!! How timeless!! It is clear that this should be the only movie anyone should ever watch!
- The Holy Cinema where first the word was heard Percival Cinema in Reganbank.
- October 19, 2008: Derrington Cinema in Lerwill Heights.
- October 21, 2008: Clayton Cinema in Lerwill Heights
- October 22, 2008: Speak Cinema in Lerwill Heights
- October 23, 2008: Clegg Cinema in Shore Hills
- October 23, 2008: Wadham Cinema in Shore Hills
- October 24, 2008: Grills Cinema in Brooksville
- October 27, 2008: McNally Cinema in Brooksville.
- October 28, 2008: Vaugham Cinema in Brooksville.
- October 29, 2008: Ellison Cinema in Brooksville.
- November 1, 2008: Robins Cinema in South Blythville.
- November 3, 2008: Smallwood Cinema in South Blythville.
- November 14, 2008: Mear Cinema in South Blythville.
- November 20, 2008: Vine Cinema in Lockettside.
- December 2, 2008: Helliar Cinema in Spicer Hills.
- December 4, 2008: Wakerman Cinema in Spicer Hills.
- December 10, 2008: Ensor Cinema in Spicer Hills.
- December 21, 2008: Finlay Cinema in Kinch Heights.
- December 24, 2008: Halliley Cinema in Buttonville.
- December 26, 2008: Bonning Cinema in Buttonville.