From The Urban Dead WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Pages detailing official policy on the Urban Dead Wiki.
Newer Policies on top please.
- A policy that archives UDWiki's suggestions system.
- A policy that aims to change the promotion guidelines to more accurately reflect the long-term activity of the contemporary UDWiki community.
- A policy to change the frequency and timing of sysop re-evaluations and bureaucrat elections.
- A policy to eliminate the policy that established Ghost Towns as a status.
- A policy to reduce the minimum edits necessary to be eligible for Bureaucrat Promotion.
- A policy to clarify the adjust the requirement of crat seat voting to match the reevaluations rate requirement for sysops.
- A draft for creating a system to appeal permabanned users under certain circumstances.
- An alteration to the guidelines for sysop promotion requests.
- New policies now no longer require a minimum number of votes.
- Another formal request for Kevan to update the wiki software.
- Requires that groups be inactive for 4 months before being considered for Historical Groups.
- Three proposed policies aimed at improving the handling of Vandal Data. Note: Only the first two policies are Passed.
- A policy to prevent sysops from self-punishing for misconduct.
- This policy requires Sysops to undergo a mandatory re-evaluation bid every 8 months.
- A policy to ban blinking text from signatures.
- A policy that would add an autoconfirmed group, allowing semi-protection of pages.
- Reduce vandal escalations by removing 1-year and making escalation-perma subject to a sysop vote.
- A proposal to demote sysops that are inactive users.
- A policy to rework the way Vandal Escalations are struck.
- A policy that simply erases speedy delete criterion 12 from existence.
- This policy allows for historical events to be honored in the same way as historical groups.
- A regular re-election process for the position of Bureaucrat.
- An update of the speedy deletion Criterion 1 as well as the introduction of a Criterion 13.
- In short, this policy wants to make the wiki more factual in relation to its offical documents.
- A policy to ensure group pages aren't deleted without sufficient warning to avoid the loss of useful pages.
- A move to be conformist, and avoid an unpleasant side effect of the current situation.
- A policy to prohibit potentially misleading or damaging content.
- A policy to formally request that Kevan update the MediaWiki software that runs the wiki.
- Tired of seeing a page recreated dozens of times when it's been deleted once already? Me too.
- A policy regarding entry to Historical Groups and Speedy Deletion of old group pages.
- A policy to improve and update the suburb tag system by the inclusion of new and objective "color" of a suburb as to form a more accurate map; now edited to match actual purpose of the policy.
- A policy that would ban the use of open proxies on the wiki
- Revised policy to prevent malicious signatures.
- A complete replacement of the moderation guidelines.
- No uploading copyrighted material unless you have permission.
- A way of organising articles into groups.
- Special rules for how user pages, talk pages and group pages are treated.
- Guidelines for sysops.
- Each original image uploaded to the Urban Dead wiki is owned by the individual user who created it, and may not be reproduced without their express permission.
- Rules for dealing with vandalism.
|Wiki Questions • Recent Changes • Current Projects • Current Events|
Style Guide • Templates • Policy Documents • Wiki Rantings
Pages in category "Policy Documents"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Abolish Ghost Town Policy
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Re-Evaluating Re-Evaluations and Other Sysopness
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Alter Speedydelete Treatment of Group Pages
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Automatic Bureaucrat Cycling
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Semi-protection
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Signature Policy
- UDWiki:Specific Case Editing Guidelines
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Close the Suggestions Section
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Sysop Guidelines Review
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Sysop Reevaluations
- UDWiki:Administration/Policy Discussion/Sysops are not Moderators