The Whippey Building/News Archive
- September 19, 2008 - Despite a last ditch retake or two, the Necrotech facility's fate was sealed once Stickling Mall fell. --Guilty 20:28, 19 September 2008 (BST)
- September 17, 2008 - The facility was breached today but retaken later on. Currently powered and besieged by only two standing zombies. Safe for the moment. --Guilty 03:20, 18 September 2008 (BST)
- Update: In a lightning quick counter-attack, the NT was ruined. --Guilty 04:46, 18 September 2008 (BST)
March 10th, 2008 - Powered, 'caded, and manned. --RMinRED 21:37, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
February 21st, 2008 - Building is lost, 17 survivors inside with 75+Zeds.
Good Bye Stickling.
February 21st, 2008 - Building is powered and VSB, but 75+ zed heads outside. BB2 is expected to strike this area next. Considering what happened at Giddings, the mall has little chance of survival. -- User:Cocomaan 12:00, 21 February 2008
February 5th, 2008 - In human hands. Has a generator and is fully functional. --N41X 04:46, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
September 10th, 2007 - Survivors have wrested the Whippey Building out of a prolonged zombie hold. --Soloman Frisbee 06:02, 10 September 2007 (BST)
August 10th, 2007 - The building has exactly 13 survivors currently... and 57 zombies. --Resile 04:00, 10 August 2007 (BST)
- Update: As of now there are 60+ zombies inside the building and no survivors. --I AM TARA 14:10, 10 August 2007 (BST)
August 8th, 2007 - The building has approximately 70 survivors inside and is Extremely Heavily barricaded. Stickling Mall may fall under the siege, but this is relocation point should the mall be overrun.
- Update: The building has been infiltrated by LUE spies, as evidence of the graffiti "LUE WILL CONQUER YOUR PITIFUL MALL". All survivors of the zombie attack are asked to please evacuate to this building if low on AP, or spread out as far away as possible to prevent loss of further lives.
- In response to the above, I don't think that's the work of LUE spies, else they wouldn't be very good spies, would they? More likely, the killers running around had something to do with it, or else a regular LUE member who was combat revived. In either case, it shouldn't be a problem rooting them out.--Insomniac By Choice 05:16, 9 August 2007 (BST)
- Well, it doesn't mention who wrote the graffiti, so it is a good way of leaving a mark and inspiring fear. It may have just as well been some random person, but anything is possible. No matter what, it's somebody who isn't working on our side, that's for sure. --ShadowsofDeath 05:28, 9 August 2007 (BST)
April 11th, 2007 - The building is totally empty of zombies and survivors. Repaired the damage done so long ago and put up a meager barricade... but will it last? --Ilta
- Update: Guess not. I woke up dead and the whole area was overrun. I'm off for greener pastures, at least for now...
February 22nd, 2007 - There are 48 survivors and 25 zombies remaining inside Whippey.
February 19th, 2007 - Problems. I just checked a second ago, and the doors were open and 10 zombies were inside. I managed to raise the barricades back up to VSB before I started to get attacked. I then proceeded to head over to Stickling Mall to alert people there, but no generators makes communication a problem.
- Update: There are 25 zombies inside. Many survivor casualties, including me. --Redwave 21:57, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
February 17th, 2007 - The situation isn't looking good. If the zombies manage to coordinate a massive break in then the they could gain the upperhand over the mall. Anyone who has got AP to spare needs to keep a watchfull eye over the barricade levels.
February 15th, 2007 - Outside the Whippy building stand 300+ zombies. The building's barricades are still holding at Very Strongly.
February 13th, 2007 - Whippey Building has about 200+ survivors inside. Our generators keep getting destroyed, and break-ins happen quite frequently; however, zombies are dealt with after barricades are rebuilt. Each break-in results in 3-5 survivor deaths. I'm unsure of the revive status or rate. --Goldy496 06:13, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
February 11th, 2007 - The Whippey Building is constantly on the brink of falling. Break-ins are becoming more and more frequent and if the survivors cannot keep the building from the hands of the horde then the mall will likely fall as well.
February 10th, 2007 - I don't know how many zombies outside the building, but 11 zombies are now inside the Whippey building. Also, people, STOP COMBAT REVIVING! Add anyone who GKs/PKs/BKs etc. to your contact lists or check RELIABLE sources for running "wanted lists". --Goldy496 05:16, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
February 9th, 2007 - The Mall Tour seems to have shifted their focus from the mall itself onto the Whippey Building. There are now 255 zombies standing outside. Survivors could be in trouble here. --Tugbottom 17:26, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
February 7th, 2007 - There are 69 zombies outside... the survivors are outnumbered.
December 6th, 2006 - WHIPPEY HAS FALLEN. The building is ransacked, with 100 zombies from Shacknews and other hordes inside the building now. Survivors have fled to the mall, but it remains to be seen how long they can stay there against the now advancing zombie horde.
December 5th, 2006 - The NT has been cleared of zombies. There are only a small number of survivors remaining inside. Barricades were loosened again, but they are on the way to being repaired now. Roughly 450-ish zombies are outside the NT with many more in the surrounding area. --Mafiamanz 08:49, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Update: A small force of 30 zombies broke down the barricades and assaulted the building. Stalwart efforts are being made by the defenders to reinforce the 'cades but they won't hold forever, not with all the Noobs hiding inside. SALLY! --Mafiamanz 21:44, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Update: The zombies are close to taking over the building!! The last count was 65 zombies and only 23 humans left!! SniffleNose 03:23, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Update: There was an initial break-in of about 50 zombies, followed by more zombie reinforcements at regular intervals. Approximately 2.5 hours after the initial break-in, the building is still not cleared. A fierce staring contest between sleeping survivors and slightly swaying zombies is taking place, albeit being constantly interrupted by more survivors as they enter the building, blow away some zombies, and then leave again. This is patently unfair to the zomb - what? Oh yeah, right. OK. Anyway, the building should be cleared very soon. --Daggoth 04:05, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
December 1st, 2006 - Around 300 zombies stand outside of the building. Major breakin of zeds yesterday with the building ransacked but humans quickly recaptured the building. --Darkmiz 05:24, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
November 27th, 2006 - The Shacknews zombie horde have decided to attack Whippey Building before sacking Stickling Mall. As of now there are more than 160 standing zeds outside the building. Only occasional breakins are seen as the survivors continue to hold strong. --Darkmiz 09:53, 27 November 2006 (UTC)