UDWiki:Administration/Sysop Archives/Paradox244/2006-09-05 Promotion
From The Urban Dead WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Browse the Sysop Archives|
|Bureaucrat Promotions | Demotions | Misconduct (TBD) | Promotions | Re-Evaluations|
|2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019|
I have not made many contributions per se (many templates though), but I feel that I am pretty impartial and capable of aiding the moderation duties fairly and efficiantly.
- Vouch - what the heck, why not ? Paradox seems fair to me, and with 2... no, three... no, four and a half ridleys as mods i think we need a Dunnel here to even things out... --overlord hagnat mod 02:16, 5 September 2006 (BST)
- it was noted to me that there is already a Dunnel mod, and that there is already another Dunnel on its way for modship... so i will retract this vote. Paradox is not worthy and will never be. I dont like him, his father, his motehr, his dog and his math teacher... so, BURN THE WITCH! --overlord hagnat mod 02:27, 5 September 2006 (BST) RRF FTW!
- Against - Sorry, but I just haven't seen enough by you to give you my vouch. I think it's always great that people want to help the moderation team, but what I look for in moderator promotion candidates is a clear track-record of maintaining the wiki and spearheading substantive changes, along with indicators of trust. If you start participating on some of the moderation pages, help some of the ongoing wiki projects, and things of that nature, then I will happily reconsider in the future. –Bob Hammero Mod•B'crat•T•A 03:21, 5 September 2006 (BST)
- Against - Exactly as Hammero. I'm sure you are capable of becoming a pretty good mod. Just not yet.--TжFedCom is 04:13, 5 September 2006 (BST)
- Against - Hammero said it all. –Xoid S•T•U! 08:27, 5 September 2006 (BST)
- Against - as Bob.--∴Gage 17:28, 5 September 2006 (BST)
- Against - as everyone who agreed with Bob. --Axe Hack 17:37, 5 September 2006 (BST)
- Against - Same as Bob, same as Krazy Monkey candidacy, etc. I myself don't doubt that you will make a good adittion to the moderation team (after all, you placed the gold in the basket!) but you need to convince the community of the situability of your candidacy, and that is only accomplished by contributing a lot. --Matthew Fahrenheit YRC☺T☺+1 19:38, 5 September 2006 (BST)