User talk:Kip Saunders
Don't make me scroll
I'm in HQ. I think I need to go out and search for some supplies soon though. Are we on a mission?--Specialfxlady 05:25, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
I too, have been spending more time dead than alive lately. I have also been taking swipes at the zeds camping out in the factory whenever I get a chance. I fell back to Raines Hills to resupply and have a bunch of syringes ready. I'm stopped in North Huntley for the night, see you all at the RP. --Damocles S Talk OM&HD 05:30, 5 August 2010 (BST)
Just a heads up. There is infact a barhah issue in the northeast as previously noted in may's talk. his name is CorpseDozer and he seems to be a holdout from the old Church of the Resurrection. This group is supposedly still active but he's the only one I see, and he's a parachuter. He's been abusing the revive points in order to get needled and then he dies of infection and ransacks whatever empty building he can find. We've been doing our best to undermine his efforts with headshots and FAKing his infections when we find him alive..
I also can't help but note that Ade The Horrible, George Chapman, and The Sjet Persona are all infact Adrian Jeshua (verified via both IP tracking AND the fact that he likes to ramble about how cool he is when he kills a 4Her) so taking them out will get you in absolutely no trouble on brainstock or resensitized (he's a highly known zerger and PKer) but it MIGHT initiate the same zerging harassment we receive in our group.
On a less businesslike note, good to see you guys still going strong, I think survivor presences in the Heights are at an all time high. :) --Aiden H 4H 09:37, 12 July 2009 (BST)
I think we might have a zed spy infestation in north east Huntley Heights, I came across harry horton (id#1473589) and Ade the Horrible (id#928624), one has only 1 survivor skill and the other has none and they both have a ton of zombie skills. Is there anything to be done about this? --Damocles S Talk OM&HD 00:30, 14 May 2009 (BST)
- Not really as they where probably combat revived. If they have the ransack or ruin skill keep them healthy to prevent a pinata. If you do kill them you might run the risk of them reporting you to Brainstock as a pker, which Brainstock will accept and you will end up with a warrant for Bounty Hunters to collect x 2.(go figure) So I would keep an eye on them to see what they get up to.--Kip SaundersT OM&HD 00:41, 14 May 2009 (BST)
- Sorry for my tardiness Damocles S, but back now... and yes the Amos is a target building for a retake. Our factory is back up so we can start to restock the buildings with gens.--Kip SaundersT OM&HD 00:06, 8 May 2009 (BST)
Hi, found a radio a few weeks ago and it was tuned to your frequency (hope it didn't belong to anyone you knew). Been listening in for a while and I'd like to join up with your group. Going's been slow, but I'm working my way over to Huntley Heights. Out. --Damocles S 05:14, 16 April 2009 (BST)
- Hello there Damocles S & Thor & welcome to the OM&HD! Whereabouts did you come across the radio? As there shouldn't be any too far away from Huntley or Santlerville. But never mind as on the plus-side it has brought us a new pro-human member which we always celebrate. I've read your log book and it sounds like you've gone through some tough stuff solo but made it, but like for many of us it gets boring on your own. So once your infection free human again your 1st port of call will be the mall for some new clothes and a stock up... then meet up with us and our friendlies @ our base. --Kip SaundersT OM&HD 17:15, 16 April 2009 (BST)
I don't know if your still around but I would like your help in [Penny Heights]--Dr Mycroft Chris 06:47, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yes I'm still around with my group One Man & His Dog in Huntley Heights, moping up after the Mall Tour. Sorry Penny's is a bit too far to travel and there is always something that needs fixing, reviving and saving around these parts. All the best Doc --Kip SaundersT OM&HD 00:35, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Hi Mr. Saunders! My name's Julie!
I've been hanging around Santlerville for about two weeks now...
I’m doing mostly like basic search an’ rescue stuff, based out of the mall.
I find survivors and heal ‘em. I try to tell others where they are, but I totally don’t trust all the adults around here…
Anyway, I’m goin’ further out everyday an’ totally getting to know the neighborhood. That’s where I found this bulldog, Peabody. I saw all these red paw prints on walls an’ heard about your group, so thought I could join…
I ran away from home when mom & dad tried to eat my brains… Since I’ve been living on my own I’m like totally a scrounger extraordinaire.
I wanna learn more, like how to build things an’ set up radios and stuff, but since I’m just a kid that’ll probably need to wait ‘til I’m older…
Anyway, for now, I thought I could be of help. Hope you don’t mind me leaving all this graffiti for you. Put me in your mobile an’ we can talk more soon!
--Julie the Kid 06:25, 4 August 2008 (BST)
- Hello there feral Julie & Peabody ... I am sad to hear that about your parents! You are a little too young to hang out with a bunch of old men but we shall protect you as best as we can until we can find a suitable family to adopt you. For safety sake I would advise you stay and work around the mall for now. You've got experience in mall life so searching for FAKs and healing people will get all those cool skills you are looking for very quickly! Good luck --Kip SaundersT OM&HD 18:50, 4 August 2008 (BST)
March 21, 2008
I tried that google address you left for me; did you mean gmail? anyhow, I'm a zed and moving east.--Toast Outlaw 22:58, 17 July 2007 (BST) Hello, Kip Saunders. How goes it? --Private Mark 17:24, 10 July 2007 (BST)
- It goes fine, sorry do I know you out there in Malton? I read your user page and I see you are around my old stomping ground of Yagoton but I've moved on.--Kip Saunders 18:51, 11 July 2007 (BST)
- I met one of your comrades, Toast Outlaw, at my cell's HQ in Yagoton, and I asked about you, seeing as you're the leader of One Man and his Dog. He said he hasn't heard from you in awhile, so I decided to check things out, and I've found that apparently Akule has been getting to your group after he BS'ed ours a year or so ago. I'm saddened to see why you left Yagoton, and I decided to check in to see how you were doing now that you have moved on. But despite that, Yagoton is in desparate need of support from ANYONE at this point, and so I decided to see if you could possibly... join us again? I haven't seen hide nor hair of Akule or his Cannibal Corps cronies in some time, so I guessed that they either moved out, or have been killed by the horde. So.... can I persuade you to come back? Besides, who was Akule to tell you where to go, and what to do? More so, who was he to BS the OMHD? We're in need of heroes, Kip, and you're one of the old ones of the day. Now that the NMC has left Yagoton, we'll need as much help as we can.--Private Mark 00:54, 13 July 2007 (BST)
- Ahh that is sad to hear about Yagoton, but I made a promise that I would never return to that burb because of a zerger problem. I'm busy fighting the good fight in Huntley Heights. If Kip were to re-appear I would get a perminant kicking from Resensitized and that's not how I want to spend my time. I feel for your plight and wish I could do more but Kip will never been seen again in Yagoton. But OM&HD is still there and I thank you for housing Toast Outlaw let him know I've left a message for him on his talk page. I shall be in radio touch with OM&HD when I can get it set up but it is pretty hostile here. All the best.--Kip Saunders 01:29, 14 July 2007 (BST)
- I see. I shall relay the message to Toast as soon as possible. Good luck over there, comrade.--Private Mark 03:42, 14 July 2007 (BST)
I would like to join but could u protect me? I am a beginner I am learning how to barricade building and i would like some firearm as well Justinlee999 15:16, 3 March 2007
- OK Justinlee999 I will try! But go Here to read about how to join One Man & His Dog. If you are new to WIKI as well I shall help you with editing the role call. You will find the role call in discussion tab just leave your name and your UD Profile. You will find your UD Profile in game by clicking on your name. P.S why did you choose to join us? Was it the Wiki or Brainstock ad or was it in-game? --Kip Saunders 23:02, 26 April 2007 (BST)
Sorry for putting One Man And His Dog up for speedydeletion. My dog would be very disappointed, if it had an IQ of over three. Why don't you stick an ad on Recruitment? That always gets you at least one more member. --Cap'n Silly T/W/P/C 12:02, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
Kip/Chip/Vince Saunders Connection?
Akule of Akule News here. Any comment about the shocking scandal that brings shame to One Man & His Dog (which is a retarded name for a group of people)? How about the allegations that you are sexist and are denying a potential name change to be "One Person & His or Her Dog"? --Akule Akule News. 17:54, 26 May 2007 (BST)
- Who are you to say that it is retarded? What has it got to do with you? Your opinions are not wanted nor asked for. You don't know the first thing about me or why this group is named so and I quite frankly can't be bothered to tell you. I don't know what I've done to you to attract so much drivel? Did I revive you by mistake on a RP? I don't bring shame to One Man & His Dog just because you've just popped up from nowhere & spouted a lot of lies about me being connected to a supposed zerger with the same surname. My group believes me so I don't care what you think you know or what you think you can get away with. What is shocking is you are being allowed to get away with it. You think you are a law unto yourself with matters of this zerging list which allows people to PK others with impunity! What is it because I live in the same 'burb as the Abandoned so you've got to give the big I am by picking on the small guy to make you feel important? I am just going to continue playing the game and ignore your thoughts on any subject from now on --Kip Saunders 23:45, 27 May 2007 (BST)
- Just for the record: I, thank god, am not your friend secondly see my post above, talk to the paw the face ain't listening.--Kip Saunders 21:51, 10 June 2007 (BST)
Kip Saunders Murder(s)
23th of Feb 2008
I survive the BB2 only to get taken out by this punk, headroller *headdesk*. An APB has been put out and a bounty x 2 for the head of this player is pending.See Brainstock Pk Reporting for details --Kip Saunders 23:06, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
10th of June
Zerging Claims Trial, Resensitized v Kip Saunders the outcome
Resensitized's ruling and my reply As of now Kip Saunders has moved on to another burb to avoid Resensitized members. It is not the outcome I wanted but I shouldn't of expected anything more from just a peer pressure group tackling supposed zergers as they see fit. Yagoton will still be covered by other members of OM&HD until futher notice.--Kip Saunders 21:13, 10 June 2007 (BST)
Since Kip has exiled himself from Yagoton, mayhaps we should move HQ?--Toast Outlaw 02:49, 11 June 2007 (BST)
31st of May 2007
I got bored waiting for my name to be taken off the list(e) so I got up, got revived & low and behold minding my own business (again) in the Whatmore Building I got killed by GioV. No in-game reason was given why this was done so I can not say for certain if this is due to my name still being listed on Resensitized zerger list(e). An APB has been put out and a bounty x 2 for the head of this player is pending. See Brainstock Pk Reporting for details --Kip Saunders 22:19, 1 June 2007 (BST)
30th of May 2007
29th of May 2007
- Not to burst your bubble or anything, but the Resensitized server had a hard drive failure and we lost 3 days of posts, new accounts, and administrative action. Believe it or not, not everyone is out to get you.--THE Godfather of Яesensitized, Anime Sucks Yalk | W! U! WMM| CC CPFOAS LOE ZHU | 23:51, 29 May 2007 (BST)
- Yeah right I know about your servers I've posted here. I've got nothing to hide I don't want my group members having to join your board to view the postings. Nothing to do with 'bubbles bursting' you guys are just plain spiteful in thinking you're being witty. This is the very reason I didn't want to join your board I don't want a slanging-match to start up. I've posted in good faith for Token Black Man to deal with this, not the whole of the Resensitized 'gang' popping up on OM&HD Wiki. You are joking aren't you when you say 'not everyone is out to get you'. I'm on a f'ing list that is run by Resensitized, adjudicated by Resensitized, monitored by Resensitized for anybody with a Resensitized list to kill me endlessly without recourse on Brainstock for PKs....--Kip Saunders 00:35, 30 May 2007 (BST)
- You do know you can view the board without registering right? And how is the metagaming that you do by posting pk reports any different than someone metagaming by finding potential cheaters. Seriously man, the zerg liste curbs many cheaters in this game, and all you had to do was come to the boards present your case, and most likely be taken off. There is no way of knowing, really, because the zerg flags are easily bypassed. If you would have taken the time, done a little bit of research by reading through the thread, most people who have been "wrongly accused" who have come to us peacefully have been removed. Besides, you can't be killed again if you don't stand up, mosey over to the revive point, get revived, and go stand back exactly where you were when you got killed last. Anymore discussion can be found at: http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=1956.105--THE Godfather of Яesensitized, Anime Sucks Yalk | W! U! WMM| CC CPFOAS LOE ZHU | 01:01, 30 May 2007 (BST)
No I didn't know that, at the time when I went to view the board it asked for a password so I assumed one would have to join to get to read. I don't think I ever said that trying to stop zerging is a bad thing but I just want to bring it to your attention that the way you go about it isn't so good therefore is it worthy?
PK reports v Zerging list(e) I have to provide proof like screen grabs "you were killed by blah blah" including the "you are dead" bit and the UD profile of the human PKer it that easy. If you don't want to end up on Rogues Gallery don't PK people without a good reason. It then gets 'passed'/approved onto a UD Bounty Hunters list and it is assigned a number of executions i.e. 2xper kill until KOS for the serial killers out there. These are then claimed and tallied or can be counter-claimed for overkills by the original PKer.
On the other hand this zerger list (personally being on the blunt end of a clobbering stick, an innocent's POV) has 1 no in-game warnings that you are under suspicion, 2 no issued in-game URL or reason given before being executed. 3 on the board (in my case) no screen evidence of zerging behaviour e.g. Pk-ing Resensitized members or anybody else, Gk-ing, general grief-ing or verbal abuse to any other human, selfish acts of FAKS or cading. Actual evidence from the zerger prior to Kip saunders addition to zerger list(e) refuting ownership of my name overlooked or disregarded. 4 no end in sight for said crime.
By the very nature of zerging I am sure it is very difficult to prove without the management tools. In my first post to your board I saluted Resensitized in it's zerging list being successful in gunning people down. But there is very little in the way of safe guards for the innocent being abused by the monitors or postees of the list(e). The people attracted to the list(e) could be seen a zealots /Pkers or have serious issues over time and see zergers every where! The board has no way to prove so it has to go by others posting suspicions or going by same name = zerging theory. Doesn't fill me with admiration for your anti-zerging goals but rather props up my theory you are just a plain old gang of bullies hiding behind a law.
If you are not a zerger you don't really want to know about the ins 'n' outs of zerging and anti-zerging stuff. I read the rules on UD FAQ and what is a zerger and I knew then I playing within the guidelines. There is a mountain of other stuff out there to read that is far more interesting to me. I entrusted the people (Kevin) who maintain the game their counter measures against zerging and so it is none of my business.
Mate I was under attack and being called a 'PKing-zerg' (a swear word if ever I heard), counter claims being issued, my Brainstock Pk reporting null 'n' void it's all seems pretty serious stuff... taking the time to read all about it was not on my agenda. I had to act and I did so here we are, all signed up to Resensitized awaiting the verdict. Not bad for a player who knew nothing about Resensitized/zerging/whatever. Nit picking semantics about what is right/wrong, different/same Pking reports /zerging list(e) and where & how to post it doesn't change the fact that I'm innocent, Resensitized got it wrong and I want off this list(e). Yeah I don't need directives about how to survive a killing in the 'burb and I don't mind the odd ball murders picking me off as I hit the screen grab and post it to Brainstock but this was different.--Kip Saunders 02:21, 31 May 2007 (BST)
28th of May 2007
As of now I am in discussions with Resensitized as they are the board who actioned my name on the zerger list. This is a registered access only board so I will keep a record of the posts here for open viewing. Kip has suffered enough of this baseless accusation zerging rubbish and will stay down until Kip Saunders has been exonerated.--Kip Saunders 18:00, 28 May 2007 (BST)
27th of May 2007
Contrary to the rumour mill going round I am not a zerger. I was Pked because I've been wrongly put on the Resensitized zerger list. As I am not a zerger and innocent of all said affiliation to the sited zerging player using the same surname I still wish to post this PK report. see Brainstock for details--Kip Saunders 03:11, 28 May 2007 (BST)
21st of May 2007
Minding my own business in Bale Mall when this low life Silas Slearshot me & my dog. An APB has been put out and a bounty x 2 for the head of this player is pending. See Brainstock Pk Reporting for details
- Then see the dispute for details about how Kip Saunders is a PKing zerger. --Akule Akule News. 17:47, 26 May 2007 (BST)
- My response to this pack of lies --Kip Saunders 23:50, 27 May 2007 (BST)
- My 2nd response--Kip Saunders 03:11, 28 May 2007 (BST)
22nd of December 2006
Humm Sad Balloon is sad by name and sad by nature. Get your facts straight before shooting off your mouth and your gun. Kip Saunders has nothing to do with any other characters with the same surname. An APB has been put out and a bounty x 2 for the head of this player has been issued.See Brainstock Pk Reporting for details
2nd of September 2006
After attending to Merc89 wounds this player murdered Kip and his dog Lucy in their sleep. Kip then re-animated and got revived. An APB has been put out and a bounty is now available for the head of this player.See Brainstock Pk Reporting for details
- I am alive and well and so is Lucy (my dog) thankyou for all your well wishes. As to my unfortunate run in with Merc89 this will not change my wish to help living players with FAKS, barricades etc. But I will be a bit weary of indiviuals with links to zed groups from now on, we live and learn. --Kip Saunders 21:26, 15 October 2006 (BST)
- And where is Yagoton HQ? -Ablesentinel 13:56, 21 October 2006 (BST)
- BTW, I stole your background and image but added a reference to you and linked it to your group page. I hope that's cool. -Ablesentinel 13:56, 21 October 2006 (BST)
- Ah yes, I remember hearing about that kill. He felt particularly proud about that one. RedZeko most assuredly smiled upon that especially cruel act of murder. It's nice to here about the Blessed's exploits from time to time. Praise be to Zeko, amen. -Rozozag 13:28, 15 October 2006
Bulk>> :/~~ sickos --Kip Saunders 21:32, 22 December 2006 (UTC)