Yagoton Barricade Plan
This diagram shows what levels buildings should ideally be barricaded to in order to provide protection in the form of Extremely Heavily Barricaded buildings, whilst designating entry points in the form of Very Strongly Barricaded buildings. Please note this plan indicates the preferred levels of barricades, and not the current levels.
If you wish to discuss alterations to this plan, please use the talk page.
If you need to edit the barricade plan, go to Template:Yagoton Barricade Plan. If changes are made, please be sure to also edit the Barricade Policy section of the page for any buildings affected.
To include the barricade plan on a page use:
for a fullsize plan
for a smaller version.
|UBP Non-Compliant Barricade Plan|
|This barricade plan is not compliant with the Uniform Barricading Policy. This plan was last reviewed on October 11, 2009.|
This is the Optimal Defense Diagram for Yagoton and it is Yagoton specific. The Barricades follow a revised version of the Uniform Barricading Policy where important resource buildings are only barricaded to Very Strongly (VSB) and where there is at least one very strongly barricaded building for any 9 block area of the suburb.
- Survivors with free running should NOT sleep in Very Strongly Barricaded (VSB) buildings. These buildings are for survivors without free running, and for people to get supplies. This will prevent a buildup of people, which would attract zombies.
- No building will be less than VSB except for the Revivification Clinic and the Rot Revive Clinic. These two buildings should not be barricaded at all.
- The Serrell Building is a Rot Revive Clinic, and thus should be unbarricaded and doors-open to function.
- This map was last revised by The Abandoned on 5-31-2007.
- Addendum: The information found here is still accurate and protected by The Abandoned as of January 2013.
The survivor group The Abandoned maintain the barricades for all buildings in Yagoton. Groups dedicated to maintaining the mall or inhabitants therefrom maintains the barricades for the blocks around Bale Mall. All questions, comments, and complaints should be directed to their discussion pages.