Who exactly is Caleb Usher?
Noted NecroTech scientist, Caleb Usher, was born 30-odd years ago a mortal man... but when he came to Malton he became a legend. Sure, maybe you don't know his name, but that's only because you haven't heard the legends surrounding the man. He started life humble, but then became so awesome that mere words could not describe him. Other than these ones of course. For his part these days Caleb dreams his dream, of a united Northeast Malton. He nurtures this dream by aiding all survivor groups in the area, one by one, and through his benevolent support they prosper and welcome him with open arms.
As time passed Caleb felt that there was so much more that he could offer the survivors of Malton, and to this end his most recent endeavors include raising up a mighty news team that might serve to promote all the is good in the NE Corner and keep survivors up-to-date on current events.
STATUS UPDATE: On April 15th 2008, Caleb Usher finally managed to escape from Malton (i.e. retired from UD)!
Objective(s): Maxing out his Gold Card before moving onto his American Express.
Location(s): Making medical calls between Dulston and Pescodside safe houses.
Long-term Goal(s): Improving the NE Corner and assisting the Dulston Alliance.
- Caleb is considered a man of "many hats" and in his life he has been, or in many cases still is, a: survivor, scientist, doctor, diplomat, zombiologist, mobologist, reporter, and lawyer.
- Caleb created Project NecroWatch, in an effort to consolidate survivor efforts and increase the useful of NecroNet scans within Malton. He also was one of many scientists who assisted in the creation of A.L.I.C.E., as part of that initiative.
- Caleb is the driving force behind the Malton "Day of Beer" festival, Biertag! And the proper documentation of beer history like Biertag '07 and Biertag '08!
- Caleb is a shareholder (read: wikipage designer) of the Malton Rail. He craves the day he'll have his very own train...
- Did you know that he created the group logo for the Dulston Alliance even though he's not associated with any member group of the Alliance? No, he did it out of his love for logic, and thus for SCIENCE! Logic dictated that the largest survivor organization in the NE Corner needed a group logo and by all that computes, they got one.
- Did you know that he redesigned the group pages for: Dead vs Blue, Dead vs Blue: S.W.E.E.P.Z., the Dulston Alliance, the Dulston Defense Death Squad, the Dulston Infection Treatment and Prevention Squad, The Electric Light Torchestra, the Friends of the Featherstone Library, the Palytoxin Gang, the Rhodenbank Civil Defense Corps, The Burchell Arms Regulars, the Pescodside Defense Alliance, King Murek's Army, the SOS Brigade, and the Rolt Heights Vigilante Patrol? He also provided updates to the FOXHOUND group wikipage. Who knows which group in the NE Corner he will help out next.
- Did you know that he is working hard to improve the the location information for every suburb in the NE Corner? It all started with Dulston, moved on to Pescodside, then Rhodenbank... and most recently Rolt Heights. From here on in who knows what's next? So be sure to check out every locations and be amazed by his dry wit and imagination.
- He officiated two competitions in the northeast, namely Hang 'Em High and Zombie Hunting Season. Lots of fun was had by everyone... unless you were a criminal or zombies. I mean, they were being hunted after all.
Behold, the talking head of Caleb Usher! No seriously, just listen to what Caleb has to say. He is filled with wisdom beyond his years, but his ideas are so out of the box that they often confuse weaker minds. Don't be a weaker mind! Caleb has faith in your ability to grasp his logic and ride his train of thought to greater mental awareness. So join Caleb (and by proxy, NecroTech) in making Malton a better place, a place built from ideas.
But if you won't do it just for Caleb, and trust me he forgives you, then do it for... SCIENCE!
|"I don't eat babies. Just in case that question ever comes up, now you know."
|Caleb Usher is a NecroTechnician who works with NecroWatch to monitor Malton's NecroNet system. Caleb Usher has proven to have dedication in the pursuit of truth and knowledge.
|for the stylish page
|/// LFS /// goebi ///