The Rules of the Talk Page
|Welcome to my talk page. Whether you've got a query, complaint or just need some help, please follow these 3 simple rules in order to keep my page nice and tidy so I can find your message easily. I'll usually reply on your talk page unless there are two or more participants upon which I shall reply here to minimise stress and flitting between several talk pages. Thank you for your visit. :) Have a nice day.
Stuff not here?? Check my ace Archives.
|Rule the First
|Start all new topics with a level 2 heading, i.e ==Your Title here== to keep the format tidy.
|Rule the Second
|Place new comments at the bottom of the page so I can find them easily.
|Rule the Third
|Please Sign your post or I shall be most unhappy >:( and use lots of angry emotes.
|This is my talk page, and as a result I reserve the right to correct any posts that break any of the above rules as I see fit. Don't like it? Tuff.
NEW STUFF RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM!
I realised my fail. --RosslessnessWant a Location Image? 22:21, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
Hey Cheese, me and Ross have gone over your recent A/RE and while it was close, I'm sorry, but we've cycled it as unsuccessful. You can read why on the bid but it was more or less lack of activity.
I'm just here to tell you that you're obviously free to run anytime you like (even now if you so wanted) and if you ever get a high edit rate up again, I'd recommend coming back because I think you're a good op, just not around as often as we'd like :(
Good luck in the future. -- ϑanceϑanceℜevolution 12:17, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
Take over for me please
'Coz I have to go. -- † talk ? f.u. 14:17, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
I always thought Thad's organising thing on the archives of A/PM was a bit of a waste of time, but if he wanted to do it he can. You did a really great job of finishing it off, keeping everything clean. You've been doing the most fantastic of work over the past month that I've seen in like, at least a year. Good job. -- ϑanceϑanceℜevolution 08:14, 30 March 2011 (BST)
- Ta muchlies. =) To be honest, it's lack of completeness was starting to bug me and it didn't seem as though Thad was ever going to finish it. Although the fact he conveniently ditched it just as he got promoted kind of suggests he didn't really intend to. ;p -- Cheese 23:16, 30 March 2011 (BST)
I just checked, the last one was ~6 weeks ago. I was myself still a bit wary back then, but I think you have proven that you are ready to use the buttons to the hilt once more, and have also been the only one who could be arsed to clean up Thad's A/PM "project". Do you think the timing is good to kick it off once more? If so, I could give you a headstart with a third-party nomination by sys-op. -- Spiderzed▋ 23:39, 30 March 2011 (BST)
- Now's as good a time as any. =) -- Cheese 00:17, 31 March 2011 (BST)
- Fine. I already lost March 30 by 20 minutes, so I'll cobble a bid together tonight (16 hours from now or so). -- Spiderzed▋ 00:22, 31 March 2011 (BST)
- But we need Cheese Nooow!--Yonnua Koponen Talk ! Contribs 00:23, 31 March 2011 (BST)
Congratulations, welcome back to the team! *Posts redundant articles about being a sysop* -- Yonnua Koponen Talk ! Contribs 12:50, 14 April 2011 (BST)
Yes, welcome back, good sir. ~ 14:27, 14 April 2011
Yeah forgot to give you a heads up though I don't think it was so unexpected. Welcome back Cheese. You make me feel bad from all the work you've done. -- ϑanceϑanceℜevolution 15:03, 14 April 2011 (BST)
Apparently I have to punch you on the penis. DDR told me to. Reminds me of my initiation into 404. --RosslessnessWant a Location Image? 16:09, 14 April 2011 (BST)
So... does this mean Cheese is a ZombOp now? -- AHLGTG THE END IS NIGH! 16:50, 14 April 2011 (BST)
Cerebrations on the first bot ban! A banhammer is you! -- Spiderzed█ 19:29, 19 April 2011 (BST)
My promotions bid
Hey, I'm hoping to get input from all the active sysops on my promotions bid before the discussion ends. It would be appreciated if you could comment, one way or another.--The General T Sys U! P! F! 14:35, 17 May 2011 (BST)
I put it on A/SD as a courtesy and a formality. I was not required to do so. ᚱᛁᚹᛖᚾᚨᚾᛏ 12:22, 9 May 2011 (BST)
- Crit 7 by proxy only applies if its been requested via talk page. =p -- Cheese 12:26, 9 May 2011 (BST)
- Check my talk page. ᚱᛁᚹᛖᚾᚨᚾᛏ 13:06, 9 May 2011 (BST)
- Adding it yourself is cheating. ;p -- Cheese 13:07, 9 May 2011 (BST)
- How observant of you! ᚱᛁᚹᛖᚾᚨᚾᛏ 13:11, 9 May 2011 (BST)
I'm trying to spur interest...
...in this new group I'm hoping to launch soon. It's a bit of a freelance/assassin-for-hire/mercenary type group, I guess would be the best description for it. It's called Desu Nōto, or Death Note, in English. Yes, it is slightly based off of the Manga/Anime, so don't ask. Anyways, I'm still messing around with the page here and there, so to get to the point: Are you interested, Cheese? --•▬ ▬••▬ • •••• •▬ ▬•▬• ▬•▬ #nerftemplatedsigs 23:59, 1 August 2011 (BST)
Oh my God...
...You're alive. >_> --•▬ ▬••▬ • •••• •▬ ▬•▬• ▬•▬ #nerftemplatedsigs 22:50, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
- I come and go. =p Mostly go. 4th year is a hell of a lot more work than I anticipated. -- Cheese 23:31, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
- Oh my God. 4 more edits and you'll actually be eligible for the 'Crat election in 11 hours. >_> --•▬ ▬••▬ • •••• •▬ ▬•▬• ▬•▬ #nerftemplatedsigs 12:49, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- I stand corrected. Looking through the logs, you only need 1 more edit, if we were to count whatever occurring in the logs as edits. <_< --•▬ ▬••▬ • •••• •▬ ▬•▬• ▬•▬ #nerftemplatedsigs 12:54, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
First Spambit, now aginst. What's next? xD --•▬ ▬••▬ • •••• •▬ ▬•▬• ▬•▬ #nerftemplatedsigs 16:19, 31 March 2012 (BST)
- In my defense I've been at work since 7 this morning. =p And it's been a long week. -- Cheese 16:50, 31 March 2012 (BST)
- you did win some award for drunken wikfuing didn't you?--User:Sexualharrison01:12, 1 April 2012
What is Aryan Autopsy? Generaloberst 16:30, 9 April 2012 (BST)
- A clever pun that I don't expect you'll understand. -- Cheese 16:32, 9 April 2012 (BST)
Tomorrow. Buckley Mall. Don't forget your gas mask. Generaloberst 21:00, 9 April 2012 (BST)
Why are you hiding in the building next to Buckley, coward? Scared that you will be killed? Generaloberst 13:24, 10 April 2012 (BST)
- Nope. I have a thesis to write which takes slightly higher precedence than pandering to your lame attempts to get a rise out of me. -- Cheese 16:17, 10 April 2012 (BST)
It has begun. -- Spiderzed█ 11:58, 11 April 2012 (BST)
While "Zerg intelligence" may be a contradiction in terms, I have responded to your query regarding a certain annoying bunch of bad fungal infections- the info is on the forum http://colglough.proboards.com/index.cgi -cheers! --Belisarius17 16:26, 22 April 2012 (BST)
i miss u
cheese come back!!--User:Sexualharrison18:45, 16 August 2012
- O hai -- Cheese 16:03, 1 November 2017 (UTC)
Great to see a friendly face
Thanks for pitching in- means a lot to hear from an old hand who used to suffer the daily pains of the suggestion system... And it's good to see you popping your head in again! DANCEDANCEREVOLUTION 11:22, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
- No bother. I've been lurking off and on the past few years, so I'm still kind of vaguely aware of what's happening. - Cheese 12:15, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
New posts go directly above this bit (unless you are SA)
- That's still here? D: --If my name was MisterGame AKA Thadeous Oakley, I would be a massive flaming faggot. >:| 10:32, 30 March 2011 (BST)
- Yarp. =3 Knew you'd come back eventually. You even have your own archive. -- Cheese 23:17, 30 March 2011 (BST)
- Holy shit, I feel so loved. <3 --That filthy fucking red link 19:32, 1 June 2011 (BST)
Dude, they all broke your page. I'll fix it.--SA 23:00, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
I like it. --Janus talk 19:28, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
- Cool story, kiddo. -- Cheese 18:48, 5 July 2017 (UTC)
You guys would be lost without me
Is that an announcement of your promotion bid? Or do I have to set it up? :p -- Spiderzed▋ 14:05, 2 November 2017 (UTC)
- Well I'll need to break hagnat's promotion bid record at some point. ;) -- Cheese 14:10, 2 November 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for the assist
Haven't had to deal with one of these types in a few years. It's a nice break from rewiring my bathroom. —Aichon— 16:19, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
- Nae bother. I was passing through and thought I could be of assistance. -- Cheese 22:01, 28 April 2018 (UTC)