Suggestion:20070721 Advanced death rattle
|This suggestion has been removed from voting because it needs improving. lots --Disc10 07:40, 22 July 2007 (BST).|
20070721 Advanced death rattle
Disc10 16:54, 21 July 2007 (BST)
Zombies with death rattle
You have death rattle. Now, you feel, you can help co-ordinate attacks, guide zombies to food and generally chat. But what happens when you say: "attack that barricade!"? You say: "Aa ha barraarh!". Is that really communication? No, that’s just unintelligible gibberish. The solution? Well kizombie is good, if you have the time and patience to learn it. I suggest that a new kind of death rattle. Advanced death rattle. The zombies still talk in a limited sort of speech, but far more intelligible. So when you type "Kill the humans!” it comes out "Kill ta harmanz!" or something like that. This would only become available to buy after you have death rattle.
|Votes must be numbered, justified, signed, and timestamped.
Votes that do not conform to the above may be struck by any user.
|The only valid votes are Keep, Kill, Spam or Dupe. If you wish to abstain from voting, do not vote.|
- Ick - Ha, I don't have to vote spam like everybody else, cuz I'm just gangsta like that!--Lachryma☭ 05:37, 22 July 2007 (BST)
- Spam If you want to tell a zombie "Kill the humans" dont type that in the box. Say something like "ZMAZH HARMAN HAMBGARBARZ!" And it gets the meaning across... I play as a zombie and I never have trouble communicating. Anyway, don't zombies kill humans without you telling em? Also, very little data on this, like what new letters and stuff would be allowed, you just said it would be easier to talk. Put suggestions on the talk page first darn it!--Wooty 18:10, 21 July 2007 (BST)
- ZBAM - Mah bazh z!z zagazgan. Mah Zambah.!angagz gaahb anab. Gah grab banana, harman, ar.! ganna grab harman ba!!z an bazh zam aga!ngz za barr!gagz an harm harmanz hangan manbagz. --Grim s-Mod U! 18:59, 21 July 2007 (BST)
- Spam - Clearly --Ryiis 19:31, 21 July 2007 (BST)
- Am - Oops, I meant Spam. 'arm. 20:14, 21 July 2007 (BST)
- Spam. Greater means of communication is just one of those advantages that survivors have over zombies. You want greater communication, be a survivor--Seventythree 21:10, 21 July 2007 (BST)
- Spam Death rattle is plenty effective if you know how to use it. --Vault 01:28, 22 July 2007 (BST)
- Spam Grim said it all. --People's Commissar Hagnat [cloned] [mod] 02:40, 22 July 2007 (BST)
- Spam - I thought Grim left?-- dǝǝɥs oʇ ɯɐds: sʎɐʍ1ɐ! 02:58, 22 July 2007 (BST)
- Spam - No. But Survivors really need Telepathy --Sonny Corleone RRF CoL DORIS CRF pr0n 04:23, 22 July 2007 (BST)
- Zbam - Nah zah!ng !!nahh abah zah zgh!rrh. Hah manah ahghzrah gharaghzarz? Ah zh!ngh z!z zhah gah bagh zah z!zghahz!an. And for the zambah-impaired: Not saying enough about the skill. How many extra characters? I think this should go back to discussion. I would like to see Death Rattle enhanced, but I'd rather see individual enhancements - say, you can buy three Upgrade Rattle skills for 100 xp apiece, and each purchase adds a single letter to your rattle abilities, chosen at the time of purchase. --Mold 05:35, 22 July 2007 (BST)
- Re - thats a good idea. thats a lot better than mine actually. I'll move this to removed suggestions, and edit it. --Disc10 07:19, 22 July 2007 (BST)