I'd like to see a separate section for graffiti which requires the context of the game's presentation in order to be amusing or interesting. For example "a cat, and nailed it" looks pretty dumb sitting there all by itself. --einexile 09:46, 14 April 2006 (BST)
- Good point. I added the above format and edited the main page. --Rabbi Bob 11:48, 18 April 2006 (BST)
- Thanks. Btw I made a minor correction to the wording ("Somebody has spraypainted"), but I didn't want to alter your comment above on this page. --einexile 02:24, 20 April 2006 (BST)
I just added one to the list. It's only funny when you realize that the tag (Julie Newman has nice tits) was encountered by my character, Julie Newman. --Cartoonlad 21:24, 19 June 2006 (BST)
- I added breaks to that entry as it was pushing the right column pretty far over. I toyed with the idea of making the 'narrative' lines look different than the rest but couldn't come up with anything. I thought that was a pretty funny entry! --Rabbi Bob 12:27, 25 June 2006 (BST)
To get rid of extra spacing, I'm removing "Outside the..." and "inside the..." when it doesn't matter if something was inside or outside a building. --Cartoonlad 19:05, 21 June 2006 (BST)
I put the links to random speeches and streets up top. 'fraid it might be missed way down at the bottom of the page. --Astram Loccasin 13:31, 23 April 2006 (BST)
The Lost reference on the Desmond Monument was particularly amusing. --Cartoonlad 19:52, 29 June 2006 (BST)
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0 , okay, that's just brilliant. (Stick that in Google to see why). --Coffeeadikt 23:30, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
The list has become somewhat crufty, and some people have been removing large chunks of quotes. While I'm not really opposed to that per se (because the list is getting crufty) this seemed to be because they were violent or profane or similar. I think that the only real reason for inclusion on the list should be that a quote is amusing. -- Mettaur 17:01, 12 July 2006 (BST)
- I noticed the flux of changes the last couple of days and wasn't sure either which way to go with it. My expectation of the page has either been to see profound or humourous quotes (I created the Random Public Speeches page, only to find shortly after that someone had beat to the punch on this page). I think I dropped due to formatting and I really didn't see any side of humor in it (get a zed hoe, & dont forget to smack dat bitch up when done), but that might have been in my error there, especially since I find a good laugh from 40% chance of hitting my ass! I missed it all!. Even further, I was suprised to see i lost my virginity here (due to overcrowding) removed while the others were put back in. Evidently it's all in the eye of the writer. I'm still not sure the page needs a policy outside of making sure the formatting is adhered to, but it may drive itself towards it. I watch the page and see the changes, but haven't seen any real alarms other than the recent changes. It does tick me a little when people throw their quotes in the middle rather than at the top, like the page history won't point out the differences if it's slid quietly in the stack. --Rabbi Bob 22:08, 12 July 2006 (BST)
I'd like to start a Billboard Graffitti section and or page for things seen on Billboards. Any interest? I mean I don't want to start the page, then find out there's no interest.
Most of this "Great Graffiti" is just crap.
I'm speaking specifically of things like "Watch out for PKers", "Go away zeds!1go lick a cow or something.", and "ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS! ZOMBIES HAVE BEEN SPOTED IN THE CITY!" which just aren't funny at all.
I'm officially making an unofficial proposal that this page should be reserved for only things that include the context of the graffiti. Though as a Constant Reader, I do like "Kashwak = No-fo".
--02:52, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- This page is fine. You have only 3 examples that you don't find amusing. If you want a page that is more highbrow then make it under your own space. Until then, this page is for the public to post what they find (and most bits include a location which is sometimes what makes the joke).
- The series of Somebody spraypainted (object) and stuck it onto a wall are classic! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Nubis (talk • contribs) at 17:16, 4 March 2009.
This whole page is not even funny, i have no idea why this even exists in the first place. --Agunin_Anoven 19:49, 6 August 2009 (BST)
- To annoy you, obviously. Hey guys - stop having fun! --Jaeger ayers 02:09, 7 August 2009 (BST)
This page is a mess
Omg, the template isn't working. The lines of graffiti don't line up at all with the locations. Also it's so unorganized. I don't feel like doing the work just now but it would be nice if this got cleaned up and a nice article was written for graffiti which included a link to this. Any ideas on what a comprehensive graffiti article would look like?--GANG Giles Sednik CAPD 06:21, 28 January 2011 (UTC)