OK, it looks like someone deleted the real logo. Is there a way to retrieve it?
i got bored and made a new one, do with it what you want --Scotw 17:37, 25 May 2008 (BST)
By the way, the LUE horde is over at Woodroffe mall ransacking it, we were just passing through Roftwood on our way there. But don't worry, you'll get your turn soon enough. - Brona 01:41, 5 July 2007 (BST)
Apparently, the Zombie Mistress and her horde, Slaves of The Mistress, plans to lay siege to Hildebrand, according to her post on the SSZ talk page. Mall Tour '07 is also a real possibility. Be ready. --Benigno 06:32, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Hey! Hindelbrand isn't down yet. As of Oct 21st, agents employed by MDC have been defending against the RRF's assualt on the mall. MDC and other survivors currently hold 1 last side of the mall, and call for assistance. MDC will not leave until all zombies in the area are beaten back.
- Well... yeah, but most of the people in Hindelbrand have run off. If they'd stuck around, the building might have held even against the odds, but... NW: 185, NE: 18, SE: 28, SW: 52....... plus all the guys still waiting at Gall Lane, someo of whome might be brain rotters trying to stop the revive efforts, 16 at Turpin Crescent, 7 at the NT building, 8 at row police... and that's just what I see from this one square... seriously, I'd write it off at this point, unless you've got a huge number of people in there dedicated to throwing them off. Shadowstar 04:26, 22 Oct 2005 (BST)
- I think it's fair to say the mall is in Zombie hands at this point, if the MDC agents retake Hildebrand, the entry can be modifed to reflect this. --Nervie 17:29, 22 Oct 2005 (BST)
Okay, okay. I concede the mall if now gone. The boys over at MDC had no idea just what they were up against. Sure, we saw the 200+ zeds outside, but they were being held off by the survivors. Has anyone been through Crowbank? All the doors are open and there's a zed on every street. My guess is another hoard, maybe bigger than the 200 already there, ripped open everything there. They got us in a perfect pincer move.
- Crowbank was overrun by the Hambargar Halparz in early to mid October, and has never really recovered. There are probably no more than around 50 or so actual Halparz, but a lot of ferals have moved in and some of those zeds are the poor bastards we slaughtered when we took the place out. We were certainly not involved in the Hildebrand Mall assault, although I'm sure we mopped up some people fleeing from it.James Holloway 18:37, 26 Oct 2005 (BST)
- I'd expect if another horde was getting involved they would have announced it, but there certainly was a lot of zombies there for them :: to be entirly feral's called in by the comotion on the various boards.
- Also, the RRF, Scourge and Seagulls would have a very high combined membership, and each group no doubt has its own amount of ferals :: following their footsteps. That said, it was a very entertaining seige, which we just happened to win this time, good luck with your next move. Nervie 23:54, 23 Oct 2005 (BST)
In severe danger!
As a resident of Ackland Mall, one of the malls ransacked by LUE, my advice to you is to organize your asses quickly and get out.
Seriously. Woodroffe Mall fell in 7 minutes, and only that long because of lag. They're better organized than this mall. Not as an insult, but as the simple truth. The horde is at your doorstep- What are you going to do?
It's not if- It's when. Your best option would to be to organize and then evacuate the mall as soon as possible- There is pretty much no standing up to this horde.
Honestly, which is better? For all of you to die in a hopeless battle against intelligent enemies and not receive a revive for weeks because of the lack of organization on the survivor's side, or to escape with your lives until they move onto their next target, and then take back the mall?
Summary: LUE is coming your way- What are you going to do? My suggestion: Organize and escape, then take back the mall later on. Lose the battle, win the war. --Kiroto 05:12, 7 July 2007 (BST)
- Now now Kiroto, LUE faked it already, they haven't said anything about who their next target is, what would happen if they take your advice now and LUE, again, avoids hitting Hildebrand. Then the mall would fall to a less organized group or ferals, and that's not a good thing. Anyway, in the case of LUE hitting, your best bet would probably be abandoning the mall and going to the NT, at least you'd have a chance of defending that and living through the first 28 hours.--karek 05:21, 7 July 2007 (BST)
07-08 July 2007 Attack of Hildebrand Mall by LUE
This was what I wrote to update the mall's status earlier:
- 170+ zombies in the mall with another 75+ dead bodies on the ground inside. NE corner of the mall ransacked after two and a half hours of fighting between LUE and feral zombies against over one hundred survivors in the quadrant and regular human raiders from elsewhere.
Now since that time more zombies have piled in, 62 in the NW + 215 still in the open NE (277 for those who can't do math). The NW is about to fall and when it does another update would be worthwhile, but by my own guesses, there were 116 survivors in the NE to start with, most of them killed before they could run away. Another 65 survivors were in the NW the first time I moved over there, but I think more of them got away than the NE. Conservatively 100 survivors have died so far, possibly 150 in all.
I'm putting down all this as just dry info for someone else to write about it NPOV and without unnecessary flavor. When the NW gets ransacked will be a good time to re-update it all.-Insomniac By Choice 07:44, 8 July 2007 (BST)
Tarumigan's Commentary- I've deleted every single post over the past two days that I have made regarding Hildebrand Mall. I did not appreciate being personally humiliated on the Hildebrand thread. If it sounds like I am angry, that is because I am indeed angry. God FORBID I should express a survivor POV on a page affiliated with the Mall Information Center (a survivor resource). And how dare I presume to make an attempt at organizing Hildebrand's survivors on the Hildebrand wiki, especially considering how bereft Hildebrand appears to be of any centralized authority.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Tarumigan (talk • contribs) at an .
I don't see any point to trying to help you people further, so I'm pulling out along with my buddies. The AMS contingent, such as it is, is withdrawn from Hildebrand back to Ackland. Have fun fighting the zombies by yourselves.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Tarumigan (talk • contribs) at an .
Lolz. Brona 20:37, 8 July 2007 (BST)