The Orthodox Order of the Grim Reaper
|The Orthodox Order of the Grim Reaper are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on the 41st day of the 2nd season of the 3176th year. Not Inactive?|
|The Orthodox Order of the Grim Reaper|
|Leadership:||The Grim Reaper and His Head Priestess Wil Truman|
|Goals:||To spread the Word of our Grim Lord.|
|Recruitment Policy:||Put your name in the list of followers, put the group name in your profile. Then just show up in New Arkham and do the Grim One's will.|
|Contact:||Just post on the talkpage.|
Saluton! We are The Orthodox Order of the Grim Reaper, rulers of New Arkham by the divine command of our Skeletal Master.
The Chronicles of the Grim One
1. On the 38th day of the 3rd season of the 3171st year, the Grim Lord declared Malton as His holy place and brought about an age where the living and the dead can coexist in the chaotic harmony of His Glorious Cycle. And He looked upon the chaos of His holy place and saw that it was good.
2. On the 25th day of the 5th season of the 3173rd year, The Reformed Order of the Grim Reaper was established in the Pashenton district of His holy place. Their efforts to make the citizens of Malton understand His glory were well-meant, but ultimately futile.
3. On the 18th day of the 2nd season of the 3176th year, the Grim Lord came unto Wil Truman and said unto her "Take up thy possessions and go ye hence to the land of New Arkham that ye may come to reside in it and residing in it, protect it. Protect it from the influence of those who would deny Me. Show them the error of their ways by bringing life to the dead and death to the living. Show them that the Cycle is not to be feared, but celebrated. Show them this and there will be much rejoicing."
4. On the 21st day of the 2nd season of the 3176th year, Wil Truman came to the land of New Arkham and became the first member of The Orthodox Order of the Grim Reaper.
5. And lo, the Reaper looked upon the Order and saw that it was good.
The Word of the Grim One
1. "Let all those who wish to join Me take up their instruments of life and of death, go hence to the land of New Arkham, and spread My Word.
2. "Let it be known that the Grim Lord smiles on all His children, in life and in death. Thus His followers must not favour one over the other.
3. "Let it be known that a killer is one who does the work of the reaper without knowing it, thus a Follower of the Reaper shall treat them as brethren.
4. "Let it be known that the Reformed, though misguided, are still Servants of the Reaper and should be treated as such.
5. "Let it be known that My Word is law"
The Followers of the Grim One
Let it be known that the Reaper's disciples are as follows:
1. Head Priest Wil Truman
The Allies of the Grim One
Let it be known that the following groups are brethren to the Order and are under the protection of of the Reaper:
1. Extremely Vengeful and Irksome Laymen
2. The Thugs of Malton
The Policies of the Grim One
|Coalition for Fair Tactics Group|
|This group has ratified the Coalition for Fair Tactics Group Pledge.|
|This User or Group supports the Dual Nature Policy & believes that the citizens of Malton should embrace their two-fold nature.|
|||Player Killer Group|
|"One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god."
This Group is a PKer Group and supports the act of Player Killing.
|Honor Among Thieves|
|This user or group supports the Honor Among Thieves Policy & finds that PKing is more fun when only innocents suffer.|
|This user is a Cow tipper and treats marked revive points as they would a cattle ranch. They particularly enjoy shooting zombie-cows with their buddies.|
|If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.|
|EVIL IS GOOD|
|This user or group believes that the bad guys can sometimes be the good guys.|
|This user or group supports the strategy known as 'Combat Revival'.|
The End of the Order
1. On the 36th day of the 2nd season of the 3176th year, the Crocodile came to Wil Truman and said unto her "My child, you have been deceived by the Alligator. The Reaper was merely a ruse to tempt you from the path. I am the Crocodile, I am the one and only. Come unto Me, Wil Truman, and I shall show you the way." On hearing this, Wil cried out "No! This cannot be!" and fell to the ground.
2. On the 37th day of the 2nd season of the 3176th year, Wil began to meditate.
3. After five days of meditation, Wil said unto the Crocodile "Toothy One! I have considered your words. If you speak the truth, tell me how I might better follow the path." and the Crocodile spoke, saying "Take up thy possessions and go ye hence to the land of Dunningwood, that ye may be among My children and that ye may better follow My teachings."
4. So, on the 41st day of the 2nd season of the 3176th year, Wil gathered up his possessions and set off for the land of Dunningwood.
5. And lo, the Crocodile saw that it was good.