|Zacharias General Hospital
- Excellent place to find first aid kits. Zombies frequently check inside.
- Portable Generators have a use other than powering the lights and increasing search probability in hospitals. Players with the Surgery Skill can heal for 15 HP if the Hospital has a fueled up Generator.
- Hospitals can be barricaded normally.
- Among the internal descriptions found in Hospitals:
- "...its wards and corridors blackened with the soot of a recent fire"
- "...its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape."
- "...one of the city's psychiatric hospitals."
- "...dark corridors leading through abandoned wards."
- "...its emergency room in disarray."
- "...its lobby covered with quarantine posters."
- "...a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. "
- "The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes."
- "It was one of the last to be evacuated, and seems to have been cleared out in a hurry."
- "...a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago."
Zacharias General Hospital is one of two hospitals operating in Gulsonside, the other is St. Polycarp's Hospital.
Zacharias General Hospital
This hospital is an excellent place to search for first aid kits, however you won't find much else of use. If you are an injured survivor that is not in the PKer Database we suggest taking a number and filling out your insurance information, a staff physician will be with you as soon as possible. This location is also along a Free-Running lane to Blesley Mall. Here is a free-running map.
This hospital is also under the jurisdiction of Malton Expeditionary Force Southern Division, and is the main source of the Division's FAK's. Should this building ever come under siege, the MEF will defend it.
Staff Physicians have included Liam Degen (no longer available) and Eric Mortimer- unoffically the Current Doc as of 7 June 2008.
In accordance with the Uniform Barricade policy, and with the wishes of Malton Hospitals Group, this building should remain at VSB+2 (but not EHB) at all times. Please refer to the Gulsonside Barricade Plan with any questions.
News older than two months should be placed in the archives.
||Malton Hospitals Group
|This user or group supports MHG in their attempt to restore health care in Malton.