- Cobra: originally founded by Bullgod in July of 2008. In June of 2011, the group had a schism and split into two separate groups.
- Cobra (group): led by User:Spiderzed, formed in June of 2011.
- The Original Cobra: led by Annabell Leigh, formed in June of 2011.
- The Authentic, Real, Factual, Legitimate, Right, True Cobra:led by Kasaie, formed on the 3rd of July, 2005.
|Cobra are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on 21:35, 8 July 2011 (BST) Not Inactive?
|Around 10 active
|Destroy GI Joe, Take over the World, Etc.
|A guide on joining exists on our forum
|The talk page here or our forum
We're going to do whatever the fuck we want.
Who are we?
We are a loose affiliation of PKers who think that Cobra was cool as hell. We make no claim to actually BE Cobra, as they were fictional, but none the less their bad-ass-itude translates well to PKing in the streets of this city.
Every one likes to be the lone madman, the crazy axe murdering night stalker, groups are usually kind of annoying. That is because they tell you to do stuff, stuff you don't want to do. Fuck that, I'm gonna do what I want to do and you can suck my balls.
Then again groups have their perks, say a speedy revive, and friends who share your interests (mainly killing people).
This is why I decided to create this "group". So that if you ask for a revive you might hear a sympathetic reply from a fellow Cobra, and later if the two of you want to have a little fun maybe team up and clean house on a Hospital or NT, or maybe you just want someone to gloat to when you make three kills in a row.
You don't have to do what the group wants to do unless it's what you want to do. You don't have to do what I tell you to do, nor what anyone else tells you to do. Just don't expect anyone to listen to you either.
What is Cobra?
I thought I already fucking told you that... Cobra is a fictional group of terrorists in a 1980's series of comic books, cartoon shows, and a line of action figures that were enemies of the "good guys", GI Joe, who were about as trenchie as you can get.
Cobra was constantly trying to achieve world domination, like any good evil organization should.
What do you want?
Why, to kill you of course.
Really I cant make it any simpler than that.
Group kill counter
|Cobra has PKed 2092 people.
Groups that have asked us to please stop killing them
- Being added to this list does not mean we plan to stop shooting you.
- Umbrella Corporation - After contacting us in hopes of peace they have accepted our terms for ceasefire, and we are now neutral towards them.
- The Abandoned - Our first real rivals, we still like to wander over to Yagoton and give them a friendly spanking every now and again!
- Aquila Corporation - Came to us asking for Peace, have offered shelter and medical attention to us in return for cessation of hostilities.
- 82nd Airborne Division - Came to us asking for an alliance, declared war on us after a minor incident in a fort and cried like toddlers.
How do I join this illustrious organization?
It is all explained here.
Bottom line though, you've gotta be a PKer to join, or at least be on your way to becoming one. We really have nothing against zombies as they are more a force of nature than a thing to hate, as natural to Malton as water is to the rest of the world.. We leave them alone and concentrate on killing things that actually get upset when they die.
There is a trial period for most new members where they are tested to prove their dedication and worth, if they pass they will be accepted with open arms as a full member of Cobra.
Members of Cobra enjoy many benefits such as full gym membership, color television, a life time supply of venom, and an excellent dental plan.
Where exactly are you?
We're wandering around the city. Yeah, wandering.
Cobra Special Operations Teams
RETIRED 1 Dec 2009
|Cobra / RDD Alliance
|Yeah, Malton just got fucked by the 80s.
Anything else I need to know?
We support all things Cobra related that are either cool or evil. Like those sweet cars, or the Cobra Kai karate dojo from that Karate Kid movie (fucking Ralph Macchio) and of course the actual snakes.
Policies we abide by
|Honor Among Thieves
|This user or group supports the Honor Among Thieves Policy & finds that PKing is more fun when only innocents suffer.