UDWiki:Administration/Speedy Deletions/Archive/2013 Q1
Speedy Deletions Archive
This is an archive page for UDWiki:Moderation/Speedy Deletions. This page represents all Speedy Deletions archived for the first quarter of 2013.
- Talk:People's Defense Front of Chudleyton - crit 5.
- Talk:North Malton Defense Force - crit 5.
- Talk:The 6079 Smith Ws - crit 5.
- Talk:Das Grenzland - crit 5.
- Talk:FHN Debate - crit 5.
- Talk:GoHun - crit 5.
- Talk:Relic Boards - crit 5.
- Talk:Whittaker Bravo Romeo - crit 5.
- -- boxy 04:24, 31 March 2013 (BST)
- Those are scheduled. You can delete on sight. —Aichon— 05:35, 31 March 2013 (BST)
- So they are... gorn :D -- boxy 10:28, 31 March 2013 (BST)
Crit 1... no content other than a groupbox and no links -- boxy 12:37, 29 March 2013 (BST)
Duped FOD Cheevos
Photo created some dupes of FOD cheevos outside the teplate space. He asked for them to be deleted via their talk page so c7 by proxy. Don't forget the talk pages.
- Boxy made it just two months ago. I'll wait on this request for a bit in case that he has yet use for it. -- Spiderzed█ 00:07, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- I suspect the usefulness for it went away after we discussed it two months ago and rolled his good suggestion for organizing things better into the new system. While we're at it though, I'll add these two pages to the request as well:
- ...since they're tied in with it. —Aichon— 00:29, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
I want to delete my user page (and preferably account) as it is no longer in use and, since members of my group are being harassed, I don't want to be traceable through the username which I use elsewhere. It falls under criteria 1 and 8. Thanks. Vojera 12:32, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- I've deleted your user page, but I'm afraid that deleting accounts is something we're incapable of doing. —Aichon— 15:14, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- This was a redesign inside a sandbox in my Namespace. It has been imported to its destination. Please delete under speedy delete criteria 7. I was the only editor.-- Sunday, 10 March 2013
- Done. -- Spiderzed█ 18:23, 10 March 2013 (UTC)
- Category:2006 Demotions
- Category:2007 Demotions
- Category:2010 Misconduct
- Category:Cases Ruled Misconduct
Author edit/unused templates. Might as well make it rain: Template:FAK01 Template:FAK02 Template:FAK03 Template:FAK04 Template:FAK05 Template:FAK06 Template:FAK07 Template:FAK08 Template:FAK09 Template:FAK10 Template:FAK11 Template:FAK12 Template:FAK13 Template:FAK14 Template:FAK15 Template:FAK16 Template:FAK17 Template:FAK18 Template:FAK19 Template:FAK20 Template:FAK97 Template:FAK98 Template:FAK99 -MHSstaff 05:12, 6 March 2013 (UTC)
Cleaning up my space: zombies don't need backstory. --Labla 23:07, 2 March 2013 (UTC)
- Moved it to the user's space since it's a character page, from what I can tell. —Aichon— 16:42, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
Breaks the prefix rule. (I think this should be in Speedy Deletions but that page seems to be semi-protected or something, as I personally can't edit it.) ^Quinnr^ 00:21, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yep, its a crit 9. will check out speedy deletions for protections issues. --Rosslessness 00:32, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
trying to keep all talk on my main user space. kill it!-- bitch 19:43, 8 February 2013
User:Schiz0 and Schiz0
Speedy Deletions Archive