|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 28.34 MHz
Precisely what is this club of cultured gentlemen?
Well chap, we are a survivor group operating out of Southall Mansion in East Boundwood. We have no particular priority other than adding to our average level as fast as the dickens, having ourselves a good guffaw, and the occasional big game hunt -- all while being impeccably dressed and tastefully mannered.
Who is the helm of this raucous rabble?
That is a good question old bean. No formal hierarchy exists to govern this group. Generally decisions are made in the group's Meeting Hall by those who have the intellect and sophistication to show up and make themselves heard. On rare occasions where a general consensus can not be reached, matters are put to a gentlemanly vote. The majority of the group did not participate in this process and is (loosely) bound by the decisions of the fellows who do. In some cases non-participant (uncultured) /zom/ members are not even aware that an issue was under discussion, even after a decision was reached, action was taken, Cuban cigars were smoked, and the corks came off the fine Sicilian wine.
What are your thoughts on issues of the present? You have nary a cluster of unsightly templates to inform me of your policies!
We try not to trifle in such fiddle-faddle. We act with top priority of the /zom/ estate. It is getting to be a very uncivilized and dangerous world out there, old boy, and it has been found that matters are handled best that way. Why, just the other day I had a luncheon with a good friend of mine, an oil baron as it happens, enjoys a bit of yachting he does. Having quite a time what with tariffs being in such a state, those trust busters up in the capitol, and the unions running rampant. Hard to stay in business these days he says, got to hunker down and do whatever it takes.
What are you gents doing at the present?
Besides the usual wine tastings, games of cricket, and the rounds of fisticuffs with zombie hooligans, our members post the goings on in this section.
- July 4, 2009 - Currently we are in the Havercroft area taking Ackland Mall back from the zombie rapscallions. --Ryanon 06:20, 4 July 2009 (BST)
- June 6, 2009 - /zom/ is back and we are getting ready to vote on an operation to partake in. --Ryanon 18:37, 6 June 2009 (BST)
- October 9, 2010 - It has been a long time, but /zom/ is becoming active again, with the collective meeting up at Southall Mansion for a spot of tea and change of clothes. --AnonBorgTech001 17:55, 9 October 2010 (BST)
- 'October 21, 2010 - Southall is fallen, but /zom/ remains strong. Inactive members (moi) are returning, and new members are joining. --
--Akadama Satoshi 3:56 PM, October 21, 2010 (BST)
I'm intrigued! Tell me of some of your past adventures!
Suburbs Assisted Thus Far:
Malls Pried From the Hands of Zombie Rapscallions:
- Bale (We had it for 6 hours, that bloody well counts)
- Ackland (In conjunction with the Crimson Clan and Axes High)
Mall Sieges Bravely Battled In:
Operations Daringly Undertaken:
- Operation Guitar Hero
- Operation PARTY HARD
- Many others without fancy names or picture accompaniments
Summary of /zom/'s Activity over the years:
- Saved Shearbank's Stickling Mall from the zombie rapscallions
- Entered the top 3 groups of Urban Dead
- PKed The Imperial Guard with a close to 1:4 kill record
- Saved Havercroft's Ackland Mall with the strongest survivor coalition made up of /zom/, The Crimson Clan, Axes High, and AMS
- Hit 160 active /zom/ members
- Took Southall Mansion back from zombie rapscallions and called it our own
- Killed armies of zueg's alts at Southall's doors
- Participated in the 5th of November
- Many more offensive and defensive campaigns in the name of the glorious war machine known as /zom/
- Now this is the story all about how
- My life got flipped-turned upside down
- And I'd like to take a minute, just keep your ears open
- I'll tell you how I became a survivor in a city called Malton
- In West Monroeville, born and raised
- In the forests was where I spent most of my days
- Loadin' up, maxin', searchin' all cool
- And all 'cading some doors inside of the school
- When a couple of zeds who were up to no good
- Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
- I got in one little scuffle and found them quite rude
- I said, 'I'm movin' in the quarantine zone with those gents in East Boundwood'
- I unloaded clips and shells day after day
- Old Betsy looked like she wasn't feeling okay
- I gave her a kiss and then she gave me a headshottin'
- I grabbed onto my ankle and thought, 'I might as well stop rotting'
- First class, this ain't so bad
- Drinking tasty brains out of a champagne glass
- Is this what the people of Southall live like?
- Hmm, is that some light?
- But wait I hear those are generators, fueled and all that
- Is this the type of place that carries monocles and top hats?
- I think this'll be quite a show
- I'll see when I get there
- I hope they're prepared for the bang of my flares
- Well I arrived and began to shout
- 'Mrh? Harmanz! Mah zambahz habganna habhabh!'
- I ain't trying to get headshot I just got here
- I lurched away to Sheppard like molasses, disappeared
- I whistled for a NecroTech employee and when he came near
- The description said /zom/, and a DNA extractor appeared
- If anything I can say this guy was rare
- But I thought, 'Man forget it, as if he really cares'
- I decided to log on, about 7 or 8
- And I stood up and yelled, 'Hey death smell you later'
- I high-tailed it to Southall
- I was finally there
- To hang with those chaps and fire some flares
How do I show members of the wiki that I'm in /zom/?
Why, with handy this template my good man! Be sure to attach it to your profile to inform others that their social status is beneath yours.
|This user is a gentleman of /zom/, sporting their top hat and monocle.|
What sort of things are you fine chaps supporting at the moment?
See for yourself, my good lad, with this most unsightly cluster of templates!
|Remember, Remember the 5th of November|
|This user or group supports the vendetta against the villainous undead in Ridleybank. On the 5th of November, we will march on the choked heart of Malton and liberate it anew. Victory will be ours, and with it, vengeance!|
It's the soundtrack to the revolution!
A well fine melody Cigars and brandy. A song originally written by a very distinguished member of this fine group of gentlemen a zombie dance party of some sort or other Zombie-Capitalist-Pigs What do you gents say we head over to the Roxbury? Take a spin on the astley machine I say, aren't we all having a magnificent time? Ah, dear general, how good to see you.