|Anarchist Basterds are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on 3 February 2010 Not Inactive?|
|Group Numbers:||2 active members|
|Goals:||Classless society, in freedom and peace.|
|Recruitment Policy:||See below.|
The Anarchist Basterds are a group that does not trust the Army, the Police or NecroTech to protect people. The main reason is that we believe that this virus was created and released by them. Malton City is a big lab; we are the guinea-pigs. Fascist and neo-nazi groups are also in our blacklist. In the Anarchist Basterds we have no hierarchies or leaders; everyone is equal. And remember: we only kill zombies, PKers, arbitrary GKers and Zergers - violence against innocent people has no place here (we bomb, however, symbolic buildings and monuments - but try to kill no one, if possible).
- Group: Anarchist Basterds.
- Side: Survivors.
- Political Views: Left-wing; anarchism; anarcho-communism; anarcho-syndicalism.
- Radio: The Anarchist Basterds Radio broadcasts in 28.96 MHz; pirate radio transmissions are also supported.
- H.Q.: The Anarchist Basterds don't really have a headquarters, but sometimes they use Club Clement as a logistical base.
- IV Reich
- Nazi Party of Malton
- Imperial War Machine
- Soldiers of Crossman
- Red Rum
- Malton Police Department
- Malton Marshals
- Malton Central Intelligence
- Malton Civil Defense Unit
- 41st Death Com.
- Army Control Corps
- Infiltration Retaliatory Assault Tactical Echelon
- Third Echelon
- Malton Propaganda Office
- Malton Boy Scouts
- Malton Girl Scouts
- Malton Conservative Party
- Cult of the Red Star
- The Spanish Inquisition
- Umbrella Corporation
(Pkers who attacked or killed an Anarchist Basterd)
If you want to join, feel free to do it, using the e-mail: email@example.com or contact us in the discussion board.
- Anarchist Basterd - Disappeared on the 2nd of November 2009, somewhere near The Wisby Monument 
- Anarchist Renegade 
- Bettie Jane 
- Anton Martinovich left the group on the 2nd of November 2009, right after de disappearance of the Anarchist Basterd. He now thinks that violence is the quicker way and does no longer support the no-killing policy of the Anarchist Basterds.
- The Anarchist Renegade managed to track down and kill RHdead, the GKer and possible Zombie Spy that was destroying Tompson Mall at Lockettside, on the 25th November 2009.
|Remember, Remember the 5th of November|
|This user or group supports the vendetta against the villainous undead in Ridleybank. On the 5th of November, we will march on the choked heart of Malton and liberate it anew. Victory will be ours, and with it, vengeance!|
To know more about what are we planning for the 5th of November, see Anarchist Basterds/5th November
- 9th of November
Like in Berlin, we can bring the wall around Malton down and be free again!
|Tear down the wall!|
|Like the Berlin Wall, the wall around Malton will fall!|
|War On Sheep|
|This user or group is sick of survivors acting like lame sheep. Zombies are supposed to be the herd creatures, not the living!|
|This User or Group supports the concept and ideals of Anarchism, and will fight against all kind of oppression and groups that want to establish the old capitalistic order.|
|This User or Group supports the concept and ideals of Libertarian Socialism, and their induction into Malton society, through the maelstrom of the Zombie epidemic.|