This page is for the request of page undeletions within the Urban Dead wiki. Due to concerns about loss of data, the ability to undelete pages is restricted to system operators. As such, regular users will need to request an undeletion from a system operator. For consistency and accountability, system operators also adhere to the guidelines listed here.
Please note that Images cannot be restored, they are permanently gone when deleted. If you wish to prevent any currently unused images from being deleted you may wish to Image Ark them.
- Due to the new software update, images deleted from the wiki after 21st April 2011 can be undeleted. Images deleted prior to this date unfortunately cannot be restored.
Guidelines for Undeletion Requests
All Undeletion Requests must contain the following information in order to be considered:
- A link to the deletion request in question. Preferably bolded for visibility.
- A reason for undeletion. This should be short and to the point.
- A signed datestamp. This can be easily done by adding ~~~~ to the end of your request.
Any undeletion request that does not contain these three pieces of information will not be considered, and will be removed by a system operator.
Undeletions may only be granted if the user provides a convincing reason as to why the page should be resurrected, or if the page was deleted as a result of a system operators abuse.
Once the undeletion request has been entered, the request shall remain on this page, where it will be reviewed by a member of the Sysop team, and action taken accordingly. Once action has been taken, the request will be moved into Recent Actions, along with a comment from the system operator who determined the action take. After a week has passed with the target page in Recent Actions, it can be moved to the Archive.
- RemipunX (talk | contribs | logs | block | IP Check | vndl data | discuss) and any associated user pages/images (if possible), s’il vous plaît.
- I’d do it myself but, y’know….
- User would like her user page restored.
- The deletion was valid, as I believe can be confirmed by Spiderzed▋ in addition to —Aichon— and myself if necessary, but was ineffective at the time and is in any case no longer required.
- I have the user’s explicit authorisation to post this request.
- It’s fine. The page was archived off-site anyway, and IIRC doesn’t contain any specific personal info, so should be fine to restore as-is. Thanks! ♥ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 17:03, 30 April 2022 (UTC)
- (I don’t actually remember what the “personal information” was on that page. Didn’t see anything that stood out when I checked the archive, but it’s been years and the internet climate is very different now.) |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 17:06, 30 April 2022 (UTC)
Bad times require bad measures, please unlock me daddy :)
- Are you the owner of the original account? 21:34, 5 November 2021 (UTC)
Sifting through Jack's mess of an IP history, my favourite thing to do. Sadly, I couldn't find any IPs linking the two of you, however I did find you linked to other alts including a permabanned vandal alt that impersonated another user. So I'm disinclined to let an account with a history of impersonating take ownership of JISOR without proof.01:53, 7 November 2021 (UTC)
- Don't worry. I have a couple accounts you can check.. DDR-Back-That-Time-He-Was-A-Vandal (talk) 09:48, 7 November 2021 (UTC)
- Same issue. All currently lead to each other, none to JISOR. 12:14, 7 November 2021 (UTC)
Hey KJU, one last idea. Do you still have access to your Discord account? You messaged me a couple of years ago. If you can get that account and DM me again confirming you're JISOR, that would be enough.04:36, 12 November 2021 (UTC)
- I feel like the rules have made it possible to rig the system and it made the need for the accounts back obsolete. I could find the edits I wanted via waybackmachine :) -- SomethingSomething.gif (talk) 19:47, 16 November 2021 (UTC)