User talk:Amber Waves of Pain
Did That Hurt?
I'm not strict with guide lines, just press the + and drop me a line.
I got your greeting, so I'll throw one back. "I have a talk page?" sprang to mind. Hope to see you soon, plus keep going with the diary. Just finishing some business with the victims of Malton, who are one brain short of a BARHAH! --Dirk triggerfinger
Dhavid Grohl Doesn't Care About Slack People!
Get bent, your friend is a Rapist, I want nothing to do with you or her, as you are both classified under "scum in my book". Kill me all you want, you only prove me right. In summary, get bent. --Dhavid Grohl 17:43, 9 June 2008 (BST)
- Dhavid, my friend posted a taunt on brainstock. I've yet to see any evidence that said post is rape. Since you obviously take issue with it, maybe you should consider taking it up with the mods there or even report it to invisionfree. Maybe you could just shut the hell up? Maybe you could stop harassing people in their mailboxes? Just trying to help you here, chief. Your friend is on the ignore list. Your friend text raped one of my friends in-game. Harassing his victim/s is not the way to go about getting him off the ignore list. If you really don't want anything to do with me, fucking with my friends then posting on my user page as opposed to the discussion page was not the way to go about it. Ignoring me would have been more appropriate. Either way, this is probably going to be the last time I will engage you here. I don't like the wiki and people like you are the reason why. See you in Malton. Bhalls=>whalls, Praise "Bob," Love, etc. --Amber Waves of Pain 22:52, 9 June 2008 (BST)
- Indeed. I'm glad I'm not so obsessed with a game that I have to stalk three different women to discourage them from playing. --Amber Waves of Pain 22:52, 9 June 2008 (BST)
- Makes my brain hurt after a while. Maybe if we give him some loose change he'll go away? --Vandr 22:46, 9 June 2008 (BST)
- I hope so Vandr. His posts are starting to stink up the place. --Amber Waves of Pain 22:52, 9 June 2008 (BST)
- So you contact me, and then ask me to ignore you Amber? Why would I do that? You don't scare me, intimidate me, or have any effect on me whatsoever. And of course you don't impress me in the least. As you can see, I have pwned all of your friends and now yourself. Its easily done when you all defend rapists. I now find it hilarious that you refer to Lady HK as a "victim" of text rape, again alluding to the fact that she and Dirty Girl are one an the same (as Lady HK herself leaked a while back). What happened to that story? And we aren't harassing her with anything more than screenshots of what she did, and definitions according to Iowa State Code, Miriam Webster's Dictionary, and the American Heritage Dictionary. If she doesn't like that, she should change her behavior, or take it up with the guys writing the literature. The facts stand, she's a rapist. --Dhavid Grohl 04:56, 10 June 2008 (BST)
TZH, Dhavid Grohl and CyberStalking
Taken from Wikipedia:
When identifying cyberstalking "in the field," and particularly when considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the following features or combination of features can be considered to characterize a true stalking situation: malice, premeditation, repetition (1) (2)(3)(4) (5), distress, obsession, vendetta, no legitimate purpose, personally directed, disregarded warnings to stop, harassment, and threats. (Bocij, Paul. Cyberstalking: Harassment in the Internet Age and How to Protect Your Family. Praeger, 2004, pp. 9-10.)
A number of key factors have been identified:
- False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com. (Fighting Cyberstalking)
- Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims. (An exploration of predatory behavior in cyberspace: Towards a typology of cyberstalkers by Leroy McFarlane and Paul Bocij)
- Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post the victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit.
- False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases.
- Attacks on data and equipment. They may try to damage the victim's computer by sending viruses.
- Ordering goods and services. They order items or subscribe to magazines in the victim's name. These often involve subscriptions to pornography or ordering sex toys then having them delivered to the victim's workplace.
- Arranging to meet. Young people face a particularly high risk of having cyberstalkers try to set up meetings between them. (Bocij, Paul. Cyberstalking: Harassment in the Internet Age and How to Protect Your Family. Praeger, 2004, pp. 12-13.)
Examples of Dhavid's/TZH's rampant Cyberstalking
If you've been a victim of TZH or Dhavid Grohl's cyberstalking, (remember, this relates to meta-gaming as well in the game itself,) I encourage you to post links, screenshots and all evidence you can below. This will be largely symbolic, but will also serve as a warning that various individuals involved in this group engage in such behavior. However, since cyberstalking is a crime, if there is sufficient evidence to warrant it, I will be submitting the case to the proper authorities.
Before you post, be sure to edit out any personal information that may compromise your own safety or the safety of others as I personally do not have the time to do this.
If you wish to remain anonymous, I can be contacted privately in IM on brainstock or in IM on barhah.com. Please be specific and have evidence to back up your claims. This is not an open invitation to spam my inbox with abuse.
Furthermore I encourage all those who have been harassed or stalked by these people to go to cyberangels.org and contact them with any questions.
Any entries on my page from Dhavid and or members of TZH will be deleted. Regards, --Amber Waves of Pain 21:43, 11 July 2008 (BST)
---Greetings Amber I hope you can someday use this evidence against TZH. I'm not quite sure if this is considered " text rape " though. But then again,i am no judge.
Further evidence can be found here: http://z14.invisionfree.com/Brainstock/index.php?showtopic=9430&st=495 best of luck to ya, --Rob Lefter 2:15, 14 June 2008 (PST)
Sorry if I'm not posting this the right way. Just wanted to say hi and compliment you on your zombie communication: you're really good at it. And I'm enjoying our "unholy union" in Malton very much, lol. Talk to you again soon :) Emeric
- We need a more efficient way to communicate! :p Do you use chat at all? I go by "adolf" in IRC on nexuswar's server and I'm usually in #redrum. Drop in if you can! I'll introduce you to my zombie grahnbah and baba XD Also, get yourself a wiki account. I hate the wiki, but at the moment, it's all we've got :( --Amber Waves of Pain 18:57, 28 June 2008 (BST)
Again, hope I'm doing this right. I can't get onto #redrum like i did yesterday, for some reason. I've created a gmail and added it onto my Emeric Belasco profile, and my emails get forwarded to my cell (sometimes) so I can be reached there in a pinch (though I might not be able to reply back immediately). Finally, I like the changes to your AWoP wiki. Hopefully I'll talk to you later today. Take care :) --Emeric Belasco 9:10, 29 June 2008 (CST)
Hi from Danceyman
Just so you know... The UD FAQ defines PK'ing as a survivor killing another survivor... just wanted to point that out. Kthnx... /dance --Danceyman 05:27, 9 August 2008 (BST)
- No! Really? Please don't come to my talk page and state the obvious. --Amber Waves of Pain 13:55, 9 August 2008 (BST)
Hey, you said on my page "You're not a PKer? Really? You try telling that to the zombies you headshot" Zombie does not = survivor. --Danceyman 16:59, 9 August 2008 (BST)
- Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were mentally handicapped. I know how the Rogue's Gallery defines a Player Killer. I am a mod on the RG. I also play what you would call a "PKer." A KOS one at that. And I've recently started bounty hunting, too. I know what most people mean when they claim that so and so is a "PKer." I was speaking my mind. I don't believe this idiotic wiki faq business. I believe everyone in UD is a PKer since Zombies are players too. IE. If you kill zombies, you're a PLAYER KILLER. Please stop talking now. --Amber Waves of Pain 17:30, 9 August 2008 (BST)
- Which is why I prefer appellations such as "murderer", "professional killer" or "psycho-killer"... or my own wonderfully disrepsectful coinages such as, "PeeKing Toms" or "PeePeeKayerz" :P ... But, yes, every time you headshoot a zombie in the street, Mr. Dancyman, you're killing a fellow player. --WanYao 17:41, 9 August 2008 (BST)
Hello from The Butthole Surfers
Just wanted to drop by and let you know that you're a good friend and you are welcome in our hideout anytime. Send your alts by as well! We'd love to belly up to the bar and buy them a shot!
Friend of The Butthole Surfers This user or group is a friend of The Butthole Surfers in all their golden-brown glory.
Official Butthole supporter
--Tex tripppen 18:02, 28 August 2008 (BST)
Not testing anything but i thought i'd drop in anyway <3 MoonShine 13:33, 8 May 2009 (BST)
\o/ Ambah!13:36, 8 May 2009 (BST)
Preston Arms calling all staff.
I see you and your friends have decided to see the light.
We can always use more staff so please stand by for yer rota.
I haven't had a saturday night off in ages.
I assume ye are now staff and not imposters.
- Alas! We were all destined to head over to Preston today, but we had business in Richmond Hills that needed clearing up. I did send Preston HugeArms a PM over on Brainstock about that too. We will be back and we will work for our room and board. Catch ya later Catchy. ;) --Amber Waves of Pain 12:13, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
when are ye heading over? Ye are kinda late for yer shifts.
I read this with great interest : http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/With_Blackjack_and_Hookers
Is there a more secure way we can commuicate?
- Several. Most of which you can find reading this talk page. For now, PM me on either Resenz, Brainstock, or Barhah.com. --Amber Waves of Pain 11:34, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Tumbleweed* I... remember you! --TouchingVirus 03:23, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
I <3 U
Hello, I noticed you posted on the wiki page for the beauty pageant. I would be more then happy for you to help. Right now I'm drawing a blank on what you could do except for one thing, which is to help raise awareness of the beauty pageant so we can publicity and get contestants. If you could list what you think you could do to help that would be good, it would help me narrow down what I think would be good.
--Mindlessidiots 23:50, 12 October 2010 (BST)
You have been entered
Hey Amber, I added you to the list. I have three questions though, are you going to be representing a group or just going for yourself? Also what would be the best way to contact you privately? And lastly would you mind if you helped me advertise the pageant to the PK crowed, I don't think I would make much headway there by myself. --Mindlessidiots 23:18, 18 October 2010 (BST)
- Just me, though Revenant might end up press-ganging me into representing the Hunting Club. You can contact me on Resenz, on Barhah.com or on the new PKer hub. Resenz or barhah will get a faster response. I'll have a talk to you about promoting it when you're in touch. --Amber Waves of Pain 12:46, 19 October 2010 (BST)
- Awesome, I'll just contact you through barhah since I already have an account there. --Mindlessidiots 23:10, 19 October 2010 (BST)
Siege on Sears
Is this what you had in mind? Siege on Sears. ~ 08:46, 25 October 2010 (BST)
- Fuck yes! You rock! --Amber Waves of Pain 08:51, 25 October 2010 (BST)
- (: I went and bought my zombie makeup today. ~ 08:59, 25 October 2010 (BST)
- I've added it as an event here Should be public if I'm doin it rite. --Amber Waves of Pain 09:21, 25 October 2010 (BST)
- This is going to fucking rock. Lets make it onto Wikipedia's Sears entry. --12:19, 25 October 2010 (BST)
- I've invited a number of zombie celebrities and even some harman guests via facebook and I've also just posted an open invite on barhah.com. Whether it will yield a response or not...well that general UD section of the forum is kinda dead. (No pun intended.) But I'll poke MOBsters and leftover Bashers periodically over the next couple days and the RRF when get a chance. DDR, can you make yourself useful and invite Katthew plz? --Amber Waves of Pain 15:46, 25 October 2010 (BST)
Yo, good user page
Hi. I just wanted to thank you for your user page. It helped remind me to lighten up a bit about.
PKing (er... survivor killing, I suppose) isn't really my thing and I have being wavering in my views on it, but people make a good point about all kills being PKs. And frankly, I got nothing except it can be annoying. Just the risks of playing an MMO (or doing anything, really).
Anyway, just thought I'd let you know you helped me sort that out. Thanks.
--Federnder 00:50, 26 October 2010 (BST)
- Heh. As said, I don't particularly find much amusement in such actions. Well, maybe a little. But I prefer other, less killy enterprises at the moment. Perhaps in the future.--Federnder 13:54, 26 October 2010 (BST)
Email to "Heather" RE:Your Brains
Thanks so much for that, TripleU. You do realize that a link back to the wiki is just them acknowledging they've stolen the concept, right? Read this before you act in the future plz. --Amber Waves of Pain 09:31, 26 October 2010 (BST)
- I never sent any emails. Please reexamine the indents and shift your displeasure to User:Herman. Be nice, he's a newb. --VVV RPMBCWS 00:12, 27 October 2010 (BST)
Well played, indeed, within the Bear Pit. We are the zoo definetly did NOT see the MOB coming. At all. Though I regret that I will now be forced to hunt you down and destroy you, as well as Irishman, as soon as I return to surivior status, I do wish you good luck in the future. Its always a bit of fun, waking up to seeing the entire bloody stronghold of a survivor group decimated, I daresay? --Jasten Macala 03:35, 5 January 2011 (BST)
- Perhaps the zookeepers should resolve to be more vigilant then. We were in the adjoining suburb of Roachtown for nearly a week. Most survivor groups can see us coming. And it's your prerogative, but aren't you taking this a little personal? We don't generally discriminate when it comes to food, but I think you knew your remarks in the lion cage were inappropriate. I don't want to sound like a PC nazi or anything, but I don't think a lot of thought went into the "lolfags" style remarks that you made. In other words: you deserved it. --Amber Waves of Pain 01:58, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
You misspelled my name. And you're stinky.--Irishmen 02:02, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Oh I fully deserved it. Though the lolfags statements were carried out by my brother. I should never leave my computer unattended. *Sigh* regardless. In anycase... the zookeepers don't even really care about vigilance anymore. :D Ah, and the taking this personal thing? Naw, I'm just saying it gives me someone to hunt. Oh, and sorry Irishmen. My bad. Sorry if anything I, or my brother, did, made you mad. Again, well played, and good luck.
Ah, and congrats on finding me again. Next time, I'll bail and head WAY north. Ha. --Jasten Macala 08:45, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hunters generally move in the direction of their prey instead of fleeing from it. You may wish to consider this piece of advice before pursuing the ever elusive Irishmen. --Amber Waves of Pain 09:15, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
Maybe I should clarify. I'll bail if I am as horribly understocked with ammo as I am right now. Good point though. I feel like an idiot, after reading that. xP Regardless... --Jasten Macala 18:51, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
2011 Malton Beauty Pageant
I saw you'd signed up for the pageant last year but dint get to compete as it never happened! :( Would you like to compete in the (under new management) Pageant?? Frankly I think you're the perfect type of UrbanDeadian & would be an asset to the contest! I'm still in the planning stages of this revised pageant but feel free to contact me at: SmokeyDawn@gmail.com or on Messenger... SmokeyDawn@live.com :D
?-- bitch 02:08, 1 December 2011 (bst)
- ??--Amber Waves of Pain 02:45, 1 December 2011 (UTC)
- that message on my talk page.-- bitch 06:19, 19 May 2012
- Excuse me, but I was talking to Amber tonight. Don't you ever interrupt me again you big fat bearded poof you. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 06:51, 19 May 2012 (BST)
- ...or I'll bum you so fucking hard your arse will know "waves of pain" alright. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 06:54, 19 May 2012 (BST)
You might not be everyones cup of tea
“YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD |
I was killed by DJ Talent and all I got was this
23:38, 18 May 2012 (BST)
- Well, the first question that comes to mind is "I was?" But then as I re-read your message and, after noting your pejorative use of the word "girl," I remembered that you're a serial white knight, so that makes a lot of sense. As for tea and integrity, I'd of thought that was evident in the colours I wear. So thanks for stating the obvious, I guess. --Amber Waves of Pain 00:33, 19 May 2012 (BST)
- Aw, don't be like that. I'm just throwing out the love to all my UD chums is all. Bygones, etc... innit? What if I popped onto #redrum and wooed you with a flash of my hairy legs, would that help? Srs, I'm being dead sincere here. I had you pegged all wrong in the past was all, understandable when you consider who some of my previous employers were. C'mon, take the olive branch. You know it makes sense. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD | 01:12, 19 May 2012 (BST)
- You can go into #redrum if you like. I'm not in there though. I know you've the best of intentions, m'dear, just keepin' it real. But seriously, don't call me girl. --Amber Waves of Pain 01:41, 19 May 2012 (BST)
- Oh shuddup. What, you'd rather I called you "dude"? Bloody wimmins these days. And yes, I did indeed go into #redrum. You weren't there. Anyways, no matter. Like you said, my intentions were the bestest. No harm, no foul. Keep pissing people off, you. Do eet with style. ~ Kempy “YaketyYak” | ◆◆◆ | CAPD |