Alliance of Giddings
|This historical group is no longer active. However, its wiki page is preserved to reflect the group's significance in Urban Dead history.|
|The Alliance of Giddings|
Numbers based on amount of members in each group part of the AoG
|Leadership:||Sgt. Whiskey Swiper, Tony Blair, Shubeck, and HVLD.|
|Goals:||To Defend and expand the territories in the Giddings-Creedy area|
|Recruitment Policy:||Join as either an AoG soldier or bring your group in|
|Contact:||Sgt Whiskey Swiper
The Alliance of Giddings
Historical Significance Section
The Alliance of Giddings was formed from the ashes of the Giddings Defenders after The January Siege of Giddings Mall. The Alliance of Giddings is a Coalition Group, with members primarily drawn from the areas surrounding Giddings Mall. Also supports CDF revive policy. http://cdf.aypok.co.uk/ The Alliance of Giddings no longer claims ownership of suburbs of buildings.
On July 3rd, 2006, co-founder Sgt Whiskey Swiper disbanded the group. The AoG has recently been torn apart because of two founding groups arguing and the idea of defense over offense. Swiper has recently restarted the organization as The New Maltonian Order, a pure defensive group.
|Short-wave Radio Info|
|This group or location has a dedicated radio frequency.
Frequency: 26.70 MHz MHz
Groups within the Alliance of Giddings:
CMS-Meta (Has decided to go as allies of the AoG instead of a full membership in the group)
1. The Alliance of Giddings does not recognise either Council of Leaders. In areas of conflict the Alliance of Giddings will make their own move dependant on the current situation.
3. Asides from the buildings mentioned in The Giddings Mall Defence Policy, all resource buildings are to be barricaded to Extremely Heavily Barricaded, and all non-resource buildings are to be barricaded to Very Strongly Barricaded. This applies to Pitneybank only. Other suburbs are free to create their own barricade plans.
4. Walrond Square is the Official Revive Point.
5. Groups who join the Alliance of Giddings will maintain their name and independence, but it is expected they will assist with missions undertaken by the Alliance if possible. This means if your group is sitting around doing nothing, go out and help someone. It is after all the right thing to do.
6. The Alliance of Giddings operates a 'PK Amnesty' in Pitneybank and Peppardville. If a member of the Alliance is PKed, the PKer will be terminated and that is seen as the end of action. If any responce is made in return it will be treated as hostile - whether by Group or Individual.
8. Area under Alliance control is not a different city - unlike DARIS the Alliance has control, but groups are free to pass through or seek shelter here.
9. A coordinated attack on the Alliance of Giddings will be seen as an act of War.
10. The Alliance of Giddings is mainly concerned with the defence of Giddings Mall and Fort Creedy, but help will be sent when humans are in need of help. This means when the Alliance of Giddings is able to it will send men to areas in need of help.
11. Groups outside of the area under direct Alliance control can join the Alliance of Giddings, or make agreements depending on the situation.
Campaigns are either complete or still in the stage of completing. All campaigns were successful unless said otherwise.
- The January Siege of Giddings Mall. (Lost before group was created)
- The recapture of Giddings Mall and Fort Creedy.
- The revival of all zombies (rougly 200) around Giddings Mall.
- Expansion into Spracklingbank, Peppardville, and Starlingtown.
- Creation of a Police Force in Chippett Grove Police Department. (MPD)
- Expansion into Pegton.
- Defending Tynte Mall and Pimbank. (Lost)
- Expansion into Edgecombe.
- Reclaiming Barrville.
- Defending Lumber Mall, Joachim Mall, and Penny Heights.
- Recapturing Tynte Mall and Pimbank.
- Defending Fort Creedy. (Lost)
- Expansion into Barrville and Paynterton.
- Defending Giddings Mall from the Church of the Resurrection.
- Recapturing Fort Creedy.
- Defense of Giddings Mall against TSO and the Scourge.
Suburbs and Buildings
The Alliance of Giddings currently has a significant military presence in the following suburbs and buildings.