|E.N.D. are no longer active. Its group page is preserved for archival purposes. Please do not edit this page. This group was reported inactive on 10:47, 4 May 2009 (BST) Not Inactive?|
Table of Content:
|Sacred Ground Policy Supporter|
|This user or group supports the Sacred Ground Policy and acknowledges that all Cemeteries in the city of Malton are considered Revivification Points.|
|(To The) Four Winds Ally|
|This user or group is an ally of|
(To The) Four Winds.
|Uniform Barricading Policy Supporter|
|This User or Group supports the Uniform Barricading Policy by actively maintaining barricades according to local plan or UBP standard.|
|River Tactics Supporter|
|This User or Group supports River Tactics.|
|This user is a listener and fan of the Buccaneer of the mike, the Corsair of the airwaves and Brigand of the radio band: Uncle Zeddie of Radio survivor.|
|Beat The Bejesus|
|This Person or Group Knows That Sometimes You Just Gotta Beat The Bejesus Outta Somethings...|
|Pay It Forward|
|This User Pays It Forward.|
|Dulston Alliance (Allied)|
|E.N.D. is a staunch supporter of the Dulston Alliance.|
|Fortress Trusted Ally|
|The Fortress officially recognizes this pro-survivor group as a Trusted Ally.|
|Army Control Corps|
|This group works with and supports the Army Control Corps.|
|Evil Never Dies|
|This user supports E.N.D. in their quest to bring life and hope to Malton.|
|Don't let them get away with murder! Register them on the Rogues Gallery.|
|E.N.D. is an ally of the DEM|
|This user or group supports|
|Battle of Giddings|
|This user or group was among the living that fought honorably against the Big Bash 2 in the one month long Battle of Giddings.|
|Fertilize the Land Policy|
|This user or group believes in regaining NT buildings at any cost!|
In charge of ally affairs / Overseeing duties
Deligates orders / Overseeing duties
|Eragon Dragon Rider|
Training of new members / Giving basic & Advanced gameplay
|Suburb Danger Level Colors|
Structurally intact and inhabited by survivors, with numerous lit buildings, and few to no zombies.
Active zombies and break-ins, but no major hordes.
Structurally intact with few zombies, but a very low survivor population and few to no lit buildings.
Zombies inside many resource buildings and/or significant hostile mobs.
||A Ghost Town
Mostly or entirely ruined, and devoid of significant survivor or zombie populations.
Most buildings wide open or zombie-infested and/or massive hostile zombie mobs.
Suburbs listed in boldface contain notable locations, groups, or events.
All good things must come to a E.N.D.
May 1 2008 E.N.D. has offically disbanded due to internal issues, as well as lack of membership. I thank all survivor groups that E.N.D. has had the honor fighting along side of, as well as all those who we have fought. Without either, this would have been a very boring game.
Thank you for the laughs, the fantastic fights, as well as the memories. Hopefully in the future this group will rise again. Although this group is gone many if not all of us are still fighting on in one form or another to assist all that are in need.
Never waiver, never falter - REMAIN DIEHARD! Our goodbyes http://z15.invisionfree.com/Malton_Resistance/index.php?
~ XxCannon FodderxX
Feb 5 2008 The Hazeldine Committee, has merged with E.N.D. to form a subgroup of medical/revive personnel.
Feb 1 2008 After a long hard battle Pitneybank has finally seen the end to the standoff. However The Second Big Bash had help unknowingly from a zerger.
I am ashamed at the zerger that used massive amounts of alts to strike at the mall in a unified effort. This makes the whole battle less of a win for the zeds, and less of a fight for the survivors. To DAVYWAVY, or whatever you want to call yourself ... I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO SEE YOU BANNED AND/OR KNOWN AS A CHEATER! All of these profiles are in a group called "Christ you're stupid" their was a similar issue roughly 5 months ago with them, and he still continues to use these to zerg.
- juicybrainsucker http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=953350 (2007-07-19 16:01:20) REAL NAME: Davy Wavy (http://www.davywavy.com/)
- jaw rot http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993631(2007-08-31 05:44:02)
- maggot fungus http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993640 - (2007-08-31 06:03:40)
- a cute teddy bear http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993661(2007-08-31 06:54:39)
- fingernail tear http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993667 (2007-08-31 07:14:18)
- Whoredump http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993679 (2007-08-31 07:42:18)
- playswellwithothers http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993685 (2007-08-31 07:57:34)
- Otta http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993692 - (Created 2007-08-31 08:13:20)
- Hands in the air http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993699 (2007-08-31 08:23:38)
- AaXd3 http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993713 (2007-08-31 08:44:50)
- William Veresmith http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002772 (2007-09-11 07:42:37)
- Peter Barlow http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002774 (2007-09-11 07:44:00)
- Michael Bergman http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1005200 (2007-09-14 05:32:19)
- a pimp from the 70's http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=959543 (2007-07-25 23:45:21)
- A Sexy Nurse http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=968917 (2007-08-04 23:09:49)
- Jack Steed http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993556 (2007-08-31 03:42:55)
- nostril snack http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993663 (2007-08-31 07:06:01)
- vomit gurgle http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993673 (2007-08-31 07:19:59)
- I stab people http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993682 (2007-08-31 07:50:45)
- a sewer inspector http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993696 (2007-08-31 08:17:24)
- first aid kit http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993707 (2007-08-31 08:36:48)
- farmgirl69 http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993719 (2007-08-31 08:50:37)
- Helen Scarman http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002782 (2007-09-11 07:53:33)
- Richard Schreiber http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002783 (2007-09-11 07:54:10)
- Nicole Bale http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002784 (2007-09-11 07:54:42)
- juicybraindrinker http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=953559 (2007-07-19 20:25:35)
- digestive juices - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993563 (created 2007-08-31 @ 03:51:34)
- mind boil - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993637 (created 2007-08-31 @ 05:57:36)
- a fur cup - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993660 (created 2007-08-31 @ 06:50:39)
- scrotum twist - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993666 (created 2007-08-31 @ 07:10:41)
- Screwtonian - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993678 (created 2007-08-31 @ 07:38:33)
- noneofyobusiness - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993684 (created 2007-08-31 @ 07:54:33)
- the town preacher - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993689 (created 2007-08-31 @ 08:06:46)
- Stop that Twinkie - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993698 (created 2007-08-31 @ 08:20:01)
- taxicab - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=993722 (created 2007-08-31 @ 08:53:41)
- John Blaimen http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002776 (2007-09-11 07:48:15)
- Anne Barlow http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002777 (2007-09-11 07:48:58)
- Patrick Demack http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1002778 (2007-09-11 07:49:36)
Dec 5 2007 - Feb 1 2008
- Headed into the North East corner to help out Dulston Alliance, and others, only to turn around and help out in Pitneybank. The Farmer Building, was the sight of "Bashing Back", and has prouted up a resistance against The Second Big Bash. Bashing Back: The Battle of Pitneybank is a massive combined effort in both The Morrish Building, as well as in Giddings Mall.
- Messege & Broadcast from Radio Survivor says it all.
Nov 5 2007
- E.N.D. worked with FANNY, to reclaim Crowbank in the names of all survivors.
Oct 9 2007
- A few members of E.N.D. were sent to aid The Hazeldine Committee in South Blythville, due to a suburb attack from LUE
Sept 30 2007
- By request heading out to assist DEM.
Sept 25 2007
- Survivors are returning to the NW of Malton, and aiding in the survivors efforsts. will reamin in Darvall Heights until the threat level has dropped to at least moderate.
Sept 24 2007
- Operation: Knowledge is in full effect, and will continue till at least the end of the month.
Sept 7 2007
- Going into the redzone allied with many survivor groups to take back what is ours, in the name of Malton!
Sept 03-7 2007
- In the works of organizing the largest survivor takeover to counter the mass amounts of redzone suburbs.
Sept 01 2007
- E.N.D. has successfully taken back the Creek Building.
Aug 25 2007 - Aug 27 2007
- Constant raids on the Blesley Mall has brought it back to life. There is hope yet.
Aug 19 2007
- Working in unison with Malton Emergency Medical Service, MEMS, MPD, and others to restore all of Gulsonside, and Osmondville
- Helped clear and caid the Wetherall Building, and is slowly filling with survivors.
Aug 7 2007
- A combined effort between Paradox, The Fortress, E.N.D., and others took back Woodroffe Mall, in a staged assault, and brought back life to Tollyton by restoring the Rayfield Building
- Tommy Crowbar - "I have to say we had not been able to do so without the successive waves of preliminary assaults by E.N.D. and other Anaconda members."